Chater 24

As everyone was drinking and talking I sat alone. I decided to just lay back and think about our child. I wanted a girl. Even though it didn't matter. I imagined my baby to be gorgeous. I thought of her room. Beautifully decorated with cute things. All in a light blue. Her name would be snow. Middle name...Ur dedicated to grays master. If I had a boy I imagined him as a little gray Fullbuster. Same attitude and everything. His room decorated in a dark shade of blue mixes with a light shade. His name would be silver. Also dedicated to Gray. I couldn't have anything dedicated to anyone I was related to because..well not even my own family liked me because of my rain. Plus I ran away from home I was an orphan after, met gajeel, and went to phantom lord. After that well you know the rest.

"Juvia you ok?" I finally came back to reality and saw it was gray.

"Oh um yea." I got up and gave him a kiss. It was passionate.

"What was that about."

"Just wanted to thank you again for making me see the sun."

Gray smiled. "You should've thanked me like this a long time ago."

"Just saying I loved you creeped you out imagine what you would've thought if I kissed you. " we both laughed at how I was back then. I still am that same girl. I just embrace of more and control it. 

________________
13 weeks later

I'm 20 weeks pregnant and now I have a bump. Ever since I noticed my bump I have mom stopped looking at it. It made me so so so so so happy. Gray would non stop touching either. "Hey baby we are going to take mommy to the doctors to see if you are a boy or a girl." Gray kept saying to my belly in a baby voice. I giggled and we left to go to the doctors.

Gray sat down as I went up. "Hello I have an appointment for 2:25." The woman looked in her computer.

"Juvia Lockser?"

"Yes."

"Okay she'll be right out."

I sat down taking a deep breath. I closed my eyes praying that my baby was safe and healthy. I mean the baby is right I mean wouldn't I feel it. Oh no. "Juvia don't worry. I'm here with you." Those words reminded of back then when we went on crazy adventures together. It was the exact words he said when I was scared. When it was just a few moments until we went into a full war. I having to save silver. Silver fighting gray. It was all crazy. I took a deep breath as I heard my name.

"Juvia?"

"Hai." I got up and followed her.

I did the normal routine. Changed and laid back.

The doctor and I talked. I answered questions that she asked. Then it was time for the ultrasound. Gray held my hand as she was looking. "So far the baby looks very healthy." I sighed in relief. Gray kissed my forehead. "So would you two like to know the gender."

"Yes!"

"Juvia it looks like you are having a baby

To be continued...Hahahahah you thought you were going to know the gender lol.

I hope you guys enjoyed

OMG THREE MORE DAYS AND IM OFF TO PUERTO RICO!!!!!

Lol

Do you guys want Juvia
To have a boy or a girl?