Chapter 15

As everyone hugged me and celebrated I just stood there happy in the arms of the man I love. "This is our future, gray."

"I love this." Gray said as he kissed my forehead.

"Oh and we are almost don't with the decorations I hope this is what you like." Mirajane said.

Of course I start to cry looking at all this. "I love it guys. Thank you. It's beautiful." Gray hugged me and kissed my head.

**********
We were walking home and gray picked me up. "I love you, Juvia."

"I love you too." We kissed and got home. I laid down in bed as gray was standing up. "Come on I wanna cuddle."

"Hold on." Gray said removing his shirt. His abs and oh gosh. "Now I'll cuddle." He got on the bed and rubbed my stomach. "Hi little one. Mommy and daddy are going to get married soon. I bet you are handsome like my or beautiful like your mother. This is all happening so fast but..."

He looked at my stomach and back at me. "I love you both and I always will during the good or bad." I kissed him and smiled.

"I love you both too." I started tearing up. "I'm going to be a mother." I took a deep breath.

"Even if it isn't long time I'm already nervous."

"There's no need to be. He will be good looking like his dad."

"She."

"He."

"She."

"Juvia the Fullbuster men only make boys." I rolled my eyes and got up.

"She."

"It's going to be a boy. Come on my grandparents had my dad and my parents had ME see all boys. "

"Gray you're crazy it's going to be a girl."

"No it's going to be a boy."

"We won't find out for months."

"Ok, you're right. "

"Thank you."

"Going to be a boy."

"Gray shut it." I said then hugged him.

"You yelled at me." I rolled my eyes and kissed him.

"Stop ok. " I kissed him again.

Three weeks later

I was at the guild look at everything finished for next week. Well, I was more vomiting then  checking  the decorations. "Juvia, you ok." Erza asked.

"Yea just morning sickness. Ugh." I looked down at my stomach. "As much as I love you this is all painful and annoying." 

Erza giggled. "As annoying this process is, it's a miracle at then. I should know I have a child of my own."

"Speaking of which how come he isn't around as much." Erza looked down.

"He just keeps getting job for no reason."

"He Definitely your kid. He's only 11 and going on jobs that are too tough for 11 year olds. Next thing you know he'll be S-class in no time."  We both laughed as I saw a tear come down Erza's cheek. She misses him I can tell. He's been gone for two months and she won't see him for one more. I have her a hug. "Just one more month and he's in your arms again."

"Let me just say you are going to be an amazing mother."

"Thank you, Erza."

She walked away as I stay there looking at everyone until.

"Ow." I was pushed and I just hit my arm on the bar table.

"WATCH IT FLAME BRAIN YOU COULD'VE HURT MY BABYIES!" Don't freak. When gray says babies he meant me and the baby.... I hope.

"SORRY MAN ITS NOT MY FAULT.." Then gray stripped Natsu punched blah blah blah you know the story. 

"Please be a girl." I whispered. I don't need another idiot stripping and use there power to fight. 

Boom.

Hi guys I hope you enjoyed I'm having writers block. I don't know what to do I haven't even come up with a name for the baby.

Could you guys help? I just need one girl name and one guy name. I'll chose which ever one I like best. I really need help on this.

Love you guys

Hope you enjoy