Chapter 12

I kissed gray and I didn't want to let go. "Gray I love you so much." Gray smirked and kissed my head. "I love you even more. " he went around and laid down and so did I. He puts his arms around me and pulled me closer as I fell asleep.

***********************
I woke up to the beautiful sun and to my beautiful soon to be husband. I'm going to soon be Juvia Fullbuster. I blushed and kissed his nose. "Good morning , Juvia." I wrapped my arms around him and he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Your morning voice is sexy you know that." I said laughing at his smirk and his handsome. I pulled him closer and kissed him. "Well time to make breakfast." Gray said getting up and I pulled him back down. "How about we stay here longer and I make us breakfast later." He kissed me again and we laid down on the bed for awhile.

"So what do you want to do?" Gray said wrapping the blankets around us.

"I want to cuddle."

Grays POV

She says she wants to cuddle in such a cute voice. I hugged her and kissed her head. "Fine then let's cuddle."

Turns out that cuddling was so relaxing we fell asleep for another two hours. "Juvia, you up." When I checked she was still asleep. I had an idea so I had the best plan ever....

Juvia's POV

I woke up and saw the other side empty. I checked the time and it was 9:50 am so I got up to smell an amazing aroma. As I step outside I small chocolates and strawberries. Then, I feel something soft on my feet. A beautiful rose petal path was in front of me. As I followed it I saw a delicious breakfast with roses and strawberries on the side. Best of all, my husband looking handsome as ever in his pjs. "Wow, gray how did you-"

"Anything for my beautiful wife." He said kissing me.

"Sadly I'm not your wife yet." I giggled and her my phone ring. "Hello..
Now. Ok. Bye"

"What was that."

"The girls are going to stop by is that fine?" He smiled and nodded his head.

"For course but now it's just the two of us let's enjoy this breakfast together." I smiled and kissed. We sat down to enjoy our breakfast.  Until...

"HELLO!"

"Natsu,Shut up!"

"GRAY OPEN UP!" 

"Lucy do you need help to shut him up."

I open the door to see the girls and a beaten up natsu. I giggled and let them in. "Gray why don't you go with Natsu somewhere that's not here." He shrugged his shoulders and they left.

"Big news everyone." Everyone looked at me.

"What is it." Mira said excited.

"Boom?" I said show them my hand.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH OH MY GOSH JUVIA!!" They all said jumping and looking at the ring.  Everyone hugged me. "We have got to take you dress shopping."

"That's why you're here. I need you to help me he wants to have the wedding this summer and that's two months away may seem long but it's not when we have to do a lot of jobs to afford the dress, the musicians, cake , wherever we have the wedding-"

"We could do it at the guild. We already have a bar, Gajeel and I could help with the music, and Erza, Wendy, and Carla could help bake the cake." Mira says excited to help out.

"STRAWBERRIES!" Erza says and we all laugh.

"Thank you guys." I hugged them and looked at them. "What about the dress."

"I'll go with you to buy the dress. No worries." Lucy said and I have her a hug.

"You're the best."

I knew that these months will be the toughest it's not gonna be easy.

HELLO HOW ARE YOU I HOPE YOU ENJOY MIGHT UPDATE TOMORROW IDK DEPENDS BUT SPRING BREAK I MAY NOT. EVEN IF I DONT UPDATE I WOULD LOVE TO CHAT SO YEA. I LOVE YOU AND HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND