Chapter 11

Juvia's POV (i don't remember what POV I was on)

Gray grabbed the remote as I snuggled up against his chest. I felt something lift my chin and kiss my lips. "I love you." I giggled and kissed him another time.

"I love you, too."  As Gray hugged me I winced. "Ow ow ow." He accidentally hit my bruise.

"Juvia I'm so so so sorry."  He kissed my cheek and held me close.

"It's fine gray don't worry." Gray sighed in relief that I wasn't hurt.

Few minutes later

"I love you so much." Gray says in the middle of our kiss. I nod my head not wanting to interrupt. We had a small make out session. A nice one.

Knock knock

I stopped and put my arms around his neck and straddled in front of him. "Pizzas here." Gray groaned and grabbed my butt to pick me up. "Hey!" Gray chuckled and opened the door.

"Uhh...sorry did I knock at a bad time." The pizza man said with a red face.

"No sorry my girlfriend is just a little too clingy and spoiled." The pizza man laughed at grays comment. Gray gave him the money and closed the door.

"I'm not spoiled."

"You're acting like a spoiled brat and spoiled brats need to be punished." He smirked and put me down.

"Yeah I'm dead."  I said as I grabbed a pizza and laid on grays chest.

An hour later

I took a shower and came in to the room with a towel on my body. I saw gray staring at me. "Sorry left my stuff in here."

Grays POV

she's such a beauty. Her curves,smile, skin, and oh her legs.. I got up and kissed her neck immediately. "Is it just me or do you keep getting so beautiful." She blushed and I kissed her more getting closer causing her towel to fall off. "Wow..see...beauty." She grabbed me and kissed me passionately and landed on the bed. From kissing to stripping it all went down. Honestly I'm glad she's my first and I'm glad she's all mine. I lay down on the bed near a tired Juvia. "Hey Juvia you still up?"

"Yup." I got up and turned on the lights.

"Get up I have to ask you an important question."

"Baby what is it." Juvia said in a mumble sort or voice as she covered her body with the blanket."

"You took a nap for a long time once and I went to get something."
"What is it." She says smiling.

"Before I give you this I want you to know even though I was an idiot and I didn't see your love for me I'm letting you know now that deep down inside I always loved you. I could never live with out you which is why tonight right here, right now I ask you an important question. Juvia Lockser, will you marry me.

Juvia POV

Oh my goodness tonight this will change. I'm in tears. Not of pain or sadness but of joy. "Yes, oh my gosh yes!" I cried hugging him.

Yes! Gray has proposed omg someone grab Mira before she turns all matchmaker psycho. Lol I'm just playing. I hope you enjoy there's way more things to come.

P.s. Can I just say you guys are just amazing. I love how all of you enjoy this story. Especially the comments you guys are so sweet I honestly love you guys so much!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

😱WARNING I MIGHT BE INACTIVE DURING MY SPRING BREAK SINCE IT MY VACATION AND ILL PROBABLY BE OUT MOST OF THE TIME. I TRULY APOLOGIZE I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND. LOVE YOU AND GOODNIGHT😱💕