Chapter 19

As the limo stops I woke up to see the hotel. It was beautiful. It was near a beach that has the most beautiful water. We got out and checked in to the hotel. When we checked in the suite was amazing. Big bed, flat screen tv, rose petals on the bed that say 'welcome newlyweds'. I smiled. I saw movies and beautiful gift basket. "Ooh gray look." I took the note from the gift basket. "As one of our favorite as strongest guild would want to congratulate the new fairytail newlyweds to our suite. Here are some candies and roses you guys can have. There are also some nice perfumes and bath Bubbles for you to enjoy. We hope the Fullbuster family enjoys."

"Sincerely, Paradise hotel."

"Wow this is amazing." I hugged gray and kiss him. "Ok it's 12:10 am let's sleep." We went to bed a laid down. It was very tiring but it's amazing.

~~~MORNING~~~~~~
I woke up happily. This bed is so comfy. I look to my right to see gray. I lay back down and start playing with his hair. I saw his eyes open up and I smiled. "Good morning my lovely wife."

"Good morning my wonderful husband." He kissed me and got up. "What's our plans."

"Order room service. We are hungry." I said rubbing my stomach. "Ok order room service anything you want." Gray said as he was brushing his teeth.

****************
"Thank you." I said as room service comes in. "Let's eat!" I smiled at gray and kiss him. "Honestly I just want to stay in bed and keep kissing you."

"Is that still an option." Gray says stuffing his face with food.

"Not anymore syrup face." I giggle and hand him a napkin. "Let's go to the hot tub."

"Ooh awesome. How about the beach then at night we go to the hot tub."

"Why?" I ask confused.

"We can swim all day, see you act cute playing in the sand, getting a tan, eating dinner at the beach, then at night we lay back relax in the hot tub. Then we can sleep or do more instead of sleeping." I nodded and kiss him even more. We both fell back on the bed. "We should get dressed."

We got dressed and head off to the beach. I wore a shirt over my bathing suit and gray just walked shirtless around the hotel. We walk to the beach and it was awesome. The sun was shining perfectly in the sky the water clear and blue. I ran to pick a place in the sand. We put our towels down and I  took off the shirt and sat down. I was wearing a blue two piece. Today is going to be a good day.

OMG I DID IT I UPDATED. LOL PLZ PLZ PLZ FORGIVE ME FOR NOT UPDATING. I WILL KEEPT MAKING A FEW MORE CHAPTERS FOR THE HONEYMOON. EVERYONE ENJOY. ONE MORE THING. PLZ CHECK OUT MY VINE. I MAKE EDITS OR AMVS FOR FAIRYTAIL   AND OM HOSTING A CONTEST SO PLZ CHECK IT OUT. LOVE U ALL (1 more month until I go to Puerto Rico)