Chapter three.

I don't know at what moment but I fell asleep.I should be really tired,Edward knowing that I did not want to sleep because I was afraid of not waking up was talking to me,well he was recitating Romeo and Juliet.

We were driving for a long time now,maybe forty five minutes.I opened my eyes and we were back in Forks.I smiled,I was relieved to be able to see where I live where my family was.

"You should go at Bella's house and assure Charlie that you are fine"Edward said.

"What am I supposed to say?"I said with a low voice.

I mean... I just left the house for days... then I sent a message to my parents telling them that I will always love them... oh god...

"Rose told Charlie that you spend all this time that you were not at home with her at our house"Edward said.

"And for school?"I asked "I mean,I did not go to school for two days right?"

"Carlisle told the school that you and I were helping at the hospital with the donation of blood"Edward said.

"Wow... that should be easy for you to ditch school"I said shocked.

He chuckled and then nodded.

"I tell you now... so that you already know."Edward said.

"Tell me what?"I said worried.

"Charlie is in a really bad mood"He said squeezing my hand.

Oh.

"It's fine,he'll just punish me like not going out but you can come in"I said shrugging.

I really did not care if I was not allowed to go out.

"Rose too could come by the window"He said smiling but he was not convince about that.

"Hey it's fine"I said smiling and be returned a small smile.

**

My face is in the pillow.And I have nothing to do.I mean... after I put a foot in the house I was soooo punish like why was it Carlisle to tell why I did not come back to house... that Charlie was worried... and blah blah blah.

In general I'm not allowed to go out,Charlie took my phone and he will give me back only when I go to school.

How am I going to live without facebook,whatsapp and instagram??

God....

Bella was still not beleiving that I was alive... she was so shocked of seeing me talking to Charlie while some hours ago I was dead.

"I wanted to talk to you about something"She told me.

I removed my head from the pillow.

"Ask"I said.

I sat in front of a mirror in the room and I was brushing my hair watching Bella in the mirror.

"So... Edward and you are like a thing?"She asked.

Oh.

"We... we are soulmates"I said.

"Oh"was all what she said.

"And the baby?"I asked.

Bella's belly was forming a small round but for instant Charlie is thinking that she is eating too much.

**

Today,Sunday.Today I wanted to work all the thing I have missed when I did not go to school.It was seven,Bella was still sleeping I went in the bathroom and found a rose on my brush.