Chapter six

I was speechless.

I didn't say anything but he asked me to follow him.I took a deep breath of fresh air,we were outside.

So...
should I flee?

Joke,I'm not that stupid,he is a vampire he will be able to catch me and with those high heels it will be pure torture.

He was standing next to me,his hand in his pockets of his tuxedo.

A black car,an Aston Martin stopped in front of us.The driver get out of the car and opened the passenger door at the back for me.

"It will not be necessary Troy.Thank you but I will drive."Morgan said.

Troy the driver widened his eyes then nodded.Troy opened the passenger door in the front and I slowly walked towards it.

Morgan sat at the driver's seat and turn the vehicle on.

The environment was as at the Cullen's forest everywhere,apart that there was some small houses everywhere.

"The servants live there"Morgan said.

He have surely noticed that I was staring at those houses.

"Can I know the truth?"I said in a low voice.

"You should do me a favor if you want to know the truth and the reason of your kidnap"He said.

We left the forest environment and were soon in the town.I glanced at the clock of the car it was showing 21:03.

"What favor?"I said catching my breath.

"During the bal,I don't want you to talk to anyone,just smile and nod"he said "or I'll kill you"

"I don't care"I said.

He rolled his eyes.We did not talk again,he continued to drive and soon we stopped in front of a large blended gate.The security knocked at the driver's window and Morgan pull down his window.

"Good evening Mr Morgan,Mr Eaton has been waiting for you and your fiancé"The security guard.

Fiancé?Yes!Maybe if I plead her to let me go she'll have pity.I mean she is a girl right?She must know that I can't stay here apart if they kill me right now.

"Tell him that I arrived"Morgan said to him.

"Yes sir"He nodded and turned around.

The gate slowly opened and I gasped.

OH
MY
GOD

It was not even a house!It was like a giant villa!Morgan turned right and parked his car.

There were people outside with their amazing clothes with their glass which I think is champagne.

He stopped the car and opened his door.He opened my door and gave me his hand.I scoffed and got out of the car without his help.

Like seriously?He kidnapped me and then offer me his hand?What the hell?

Some people whispering watching us catched my attention.Morgan growled and whispered in my ear :

"You may not care about your life,but I'm sure your parents lives are important to you."

My heart skipped a beat and I'm sure I was pale.He threatened my parents?

"So behave"He said with a harsh tone "And smile" He said glaring at me.

I fake a smile but in my head was an explosion of bad words.HE IS SUCH A SKSJNNS.God I can't even explain!

Morgan took my hand and put it around his left arm and I was feeling the urge to kill him.

We walked up the outside stairs and the people by the side stopped doing what they were doing and stared at Morgan,well some girls were glaring at me... and some were actualy drooling what the hell!

We entered a the room,and I widened my eyes shocked and amazed with the room.It was a bal room the room really high doing a circle shape and a long stairs in the complete front.

"By her face expression,I can see that you don't offer her the luxe she deserves"A voice said coming from my back.

I quickly closed my mouth,embarassed by the situation.

Morgan just smiled but it was clearly so as not to rip his head.

"Brother"Morgan said nodding.

The man grinned at Morgan and turned his attention to me.

"Well,introduced me to the exquisite lady"He said his brown eyes piercing my blue one.

"Melody,my brother Grayson and Grayson,it's Melody"Morgan said while passing his hand through his hair.

"Ah finally nice meeting you"Grayson took my hand and kiss it.

He is not a vampire because his hand are warm... what is he?

"We are not going to stay for a long time"Morgan persuadely.

"Aww come on brother,there is champagne,some delicious blood bag there"He said nodding to a group of girls.

WHAT THE HELL

"Sorry,but Melody is tired we had a really rough day"Morgan said.

Definition of rough : being kidnap,lock in a room for hours,forced to go to a bal,and being threaten about killing your parents.

Yeah
Rough is the word.

"Come on bro,dad did not even see her,he will be happy to see that for the first time his youngest son did not deceive him"Grayson said taking a sip of his champagne.

"I prefer that dad don't see her--"But Morgan got cut off by a strong voice.

He sighed and turned around to the voice of the person.I turned around too,and a man around fifty was standing at the top of the stairs.

"Ahhh Ethan!"The man said smiling.

Ethan?Wait what?

"Dad"Morgan nodded.

Oh my god... so his name is Ethan Morgan! But wait why does his brother has a different surname?

"Ah finally I have the opportunity to meet your fiancé"The dad said his gaze slowly drifting to me.

What the heck.

"I am Chris Eaton"He said kissing my hand.

"Melody Destiny"I said.

"So I want to know everything!About how did you react knowing about Ethan and you being his fiancé"Chris,his dad smile to me.

From the corner of my eyes Ethan shut his eyes.

"Oh!You will have to excuse me but I really love this song!Can I just take your son?"I said trying to control my voice.

"Oh!Of course"He said smiling.

*******************

My instagram : @annkelly_j

Love you 💜