Chapter Fifteen.

"Someone kept telling me that it was ok to feel, no matter how much it hurts. That our emotions would make us human, good or bad, and to never lose hope."- Stefan Salvatore

*****

The light peeking from the window woke me up.Ethan was near my window watching outside.I sat on my bed trying to remember what happened yesterday.

"Hey"He said smiling to me.

"Hey"I said with a faint smile.

"Are you better?"He asked.

"A little dizzy.But I'm better."I said removing my hair band .

"It's normal,it's the side effect of the moment I took your pain"He said.

That's why Tyler prevented me from going to play volleyball the next day,he knew that I would felt dizzy.

"Thanks for that by the way"I said.

He nodded and looked away.

"When you finished to prepare yourself join me downstairs"He said nodding to the door.

I nodded and he went away.

**TWO WEEKS LATER**

It's been two weeks and I wonder what Ethan did so that my parents,Charlie or Bella don't worry about me.

"You are going back to school"His voice was echoing in my head.

We were sitting near the apple tree and I was reading a book where unexpectedly he said that to me.

"What?"I said removing my eyes from the book.

"My dad should not at all know about it"He said serious now.

"Why?"I asked closing my book.

"Because my dad is against the fact that you keep contact with human"He said frowning.

I shook my head.

"Why would you do that?"I asked.

I mean,it's not as if it will serve me something to go to school after.And they have money right why did he not employ a private teacher or something?

He shrugged.

"I would prefer that you have the maximum knowledge possible in case some guests asked you a question and you don't know about it,it will decrease our status."He said.

"Duh"I frowned "I'm not that stupid"

He rolled his eyes "But there are rules"He said

I nodded.

"We will go to-"He said but I cut him.

"We?"

"Don't tell me that you thought I'll let you go alone"He said disbelief.

I stayed silent and he continued.

"We are going to Forks High School"I was about to cut him but he quicky continued."One of the rule will be that you don't have the right at any moment to communicate with any Cullen."He emphasises the words.

"I'm not sure I'll go finally"I said staring at the river.

I mean... it will be too hard for me to see Edward and not be able to talk to him,and I know it will be hard for him too.It's not fair.It's just pure torture.

But at the same time... just one glance at him would give me the courage... Urg I don't know!

"You decide.And then you let me know"He said.

"If Charlie sees me?"I asked.

"Someone I know hypnotized your parents to make them tell Charlie that you went back to England.And your parents know that you are with me safe because they have been hypnotized too."

**One week later**

"You were not obligated"I said to Ethan while clutching my books against my chest.

"I would'nt let you with all the vegetarians"He said rolling his
eyes closing his casier.

Ethan decided to come to school with me!

Yeah!(Note the sarcasm)

I have not seen a glimpse of any Cullen during the day and I was kind of relief.

At the same time I was thankful to not see him because It would be harder but at the same time... I wanted and I needed to see his face.

"I'm going to the toilet."I said.

"I'm coming with you"He said.

"No way"I said frowning.

He rolled his eyes.

"Wait outside"I said scowling.

I entered the toilet and sat on it,the toilet was closed and I put my head in my hands trying to stop the head ache.

"I know right,I don't get Melody"I heard.

My head snapped up hearing my name.

"I mean,who in the world would broke up with the god Edward"It was a girl and I catched my breath.

"I know!And it sucks.I mean now it's 100% sure that no one in school will be able to date him.I mean he looked so desperate and Arg!And she just came to school with her new boyfriend!What kind of bitch is she?"One of them said.

"I don't know.But when Edward will see her with him,it will be bad,really bad."

The sound of foot steps slowly faded away and I got out trying to not cry.

"Wowow where are you going?"A hand grabbed mine.

It was Ethan.

"I wanna go back"I said trying not to cry.

"Melody?"I turned around and my heart skipped a beat.

Edward.

****

Yeah!I've updated! 😊
Next chapter is going to be the POV of Edward! 😎

Follow me on instagram :

annkelly_j

I see you soon guys!

Peace! ✌