Chapter five.

********

Okay guys I'm so sorry,it's been really long!!
I advice you to reread chapter 4 so that you are not confuse while reading this chapter.
Sorry again guys!

******

**MELODY POV***

I was in a car,my head was still covered and my hands were attached to each other behind my back.

We have been riding for a long time now... although I know that I will die... I... I don't care anymore.

"I have been working there for like two hundred years and she is  the first of all we kidnapped who did not shout or anything"

"She is intelligent,she knows that it won't change anything"

"Can I know now who are you?"I said talking with a low voice because the bag on my head was reducing the amount of air... and with my asthma it can be worst.

"Later"One of the man say.

After some minutes,someone brutally grabbed my arm and make me walk until he pushed me and I fell a pain aching in my elbow.

F*ck You!!

My eyes were still covered with a cloth,and I was feeling it moistening.
NO.

DON'T CRY.

DON'T SHOW THEM THAT YOU'RE WEAK.

NO.

YOU ARE STRONG.

I took a deep breath and bite my bottom lip.

"What the hell"A masculine voice could be heard.

"Boss,this is the girl you wanted"Another man said.

"I told you not to hurt her"He growled.

I gasped hearing a loud bang.I was still on the ground my hands were attached to a cord ,I slowly make me sat and put my back to the wall trying not to gasp in pain.

"Go"The masculine voice growled.

Footsteps could be heard and then it dissapeared and a door closed.

Breathe... the worst thing that can happen is that he kill you but I don't think that I'll be hurt... right...?

A warm hand traced my face and I shivered in disgust and fear.The person removed the cloth from my eyes but I let them close.I'm just afraid to face the one who kidnapped me.

"Open your eyes"He growled.

I pressed them closed harder.

"I'm not gonna hurt you"He growled again.

Hah!Duh!As you would kidnap someone to not hurt them!And I know that he will hurt me because when they kidnaooed me I heard one of them said that he wanted me without any scratches so that he will be able to be the one to hurt me.

He sighed.

"I just want you know the truth"He said.

The... the truth?

I took a deep breath and slowly opened my icy eyes.I was watching straight in two green eyes.You know Theo James?From the divergent series... well he look like him... well of course I hate him from kidnaping me... but... he was still good looking.

"What truth?"I barely whisper.

"Come on"He stood up and gave me his hand.

I tried to stood up by myself but it was impossible because if my  elbow.He rolled his eyes and make me stood up.

"Come on"He turned around and I hesitantly followed him.

We walked along a corridor where there was rocks both sides.I out my hair in a bun,biting my lip because of the pain in my shoulder.

We entered a sort of dining room where there was food on the table.

"Sat"He ordered roughly.

"Chill"I muttered and sat.

He frowned at me and nodded in the direction of the plate in front of me.

It was a chicken cream spaghetti.I slowly put a fork full with spaghetti in my mouth chewing trying to not paying attention to his stare at me.

THIS IS SO AWKWARD.

GOSH.

I put my fork on the table and took the courage and stare at him.

"What truth?"I said now with more force than before.

"About us"He said.

Wait what?

"What are you-"His phone rung cutting me.

He removed his phone and answered it.

"Okay,in five"The green eyes guy said to the person at the end of the phone line.

He then put his phone in his jean and stare at me.

"My servants will take care of you,be ready in one hour"He said with an authorative tone.

oh my god he will kill me in one hour??

But...Ready... To die??

He turned around and left me speechless.

I rapidly stood up and tried a way to escape but one guy prevent me by blocking my way.He was a black man with brown red eyes,I growled.

"This way Mrs Destiny"A feminine voice said.

I turned around and saw a woman of about forty showing me a door.

**

"This is amazing"I whispered while turning around in frobt of the mirror.I was wearing a blue turquoise dress   ... but what for?

"It's mr Morgan himself who chose it"The woman said.

"Morgan?"I asked.

"Yes;it's the man that kidnap you"

"Oh that hoe"I said.

She chuckled.

"You know Mr Morgan can be kind if he want to... well it's really rare he's just searchibg for the one who will change him."

"Hum... okay but... what is all this about?The dress...why?"I asked her.

"I'm not allowed to tell you"She said "But you should put some make up"

I was too tired to fight and let her put some make up.

She soon leaved the room and I was trying to open the window but it was locked.

I closed my eyes and breathe deeply.There are so many things on my mind yet I don't know what to think about.

After about fifteen minutes,the sun was starting to go down.

"Mrs Destiny?"I turned around and saw the same woman whi put make up on me "Follow me"She said.

The woman previously forced me in a gently way to put high heels or Mr Morgan would have been "frustrated" So??

I difficultly followed her,we walked down a corrider and she stopped by a door.

She opened it for me and gestured me to walk in giving me a small smile like for reassuring me.

I entered it there was an office with papers and a refrigerator at the right with two small chairs.

The door closed behind me and I turned around.

"Ready?"The voice came from the table.

I turned around and he was standing in front of the table,wearing a tuxedo and his brown hair perfectly in order.

Morgan.

"To die?"I said and he rolled his eyes.

"No,we are going to a bal"He said
Wait what?