Chapter twenty three.

My mind was not working,and I could sense my lungs slowly abandoning me.

No it's not the time for an asthma attack!Not now Melody!

I quicly turned around and he grabbed my wrist.

"No mels-"

"Let me go"I say with a low voice but it was harsh amd demanding.

"She is just helping me-

"She told you to let her go."

A back was hiding me from Edward but I knew well this voice.

Ethan.

"What are you doing here?"Edward asked to Ethan and I was able to see Edward now.

"I came here to see Melody,I can see that I was right to come."He said while he glanced at the mark that Edward did on my wrist without realising.

"Don't you dare hurt her again"Ethan said while glaring at him.

"It was not my intention,I would never hurt her.And she is mine,don't you dare tell me what to do or not."Edward was angry.

"Stop."I said but they were still glaring at each other.

You know what? I'm done.

I turned around and walked towards Bella's car praying that the tears won't betray me.

Before I turned on the engine Ethan sat at the passenger seat next to me.

I was praying that Edward don't follow me or just come to my house at night.But there will be a time where we will need to put things clear.

Him and I,it's the end.

"He is just a dick"Ethan said while I was forming a barrier with my hair in case I would not be able to resist the tears.

"It's not really the time to talk"I said while biting my lips to avoid myself from crying.

All I have done when I came to Forks,was either cry,flee or hurt people and I was supposed to come just so that I can be near Bella.

Where did I fucked up?

I should just return to England,near my parents and forget about everything,move on on everything.

Yes I should do that.

"I'm leaving for Australia,so I don't think I'll able to see you again.I just wanted to say goodbye."He said as he sat on the chair near my table.

"Why are you going?"I asked while I removed my suitcase from under my bed.

"What are you doing?"He asked raising his eyebrow.

"I need a break from Forks."I said while opening the suitcase and put my clothes in it. "I'm returning to England,for holidays"

"Melody"Ethan said standing up.

"It's not as if I'll miss someone here right?"I said while trying to close the suitcase but it would not fucking close!
"Rose has Emmett we can skype,Bella has her baby and Jacob,Charlie well Charlie is never at home!And Edward... well Edward f*ck him!"

"Hey,hey,shhh"He said while putting me in his arms.

"I just f*cked up everywhere"I said my face still in his chest.

"Look at me"He said while holding my chin to make me look at him.

"You did not f*cked up"He said with a low voice.

"You saved the life of Edward,accepted to marry me to save the pack and the vegetarians although you don't love me,and you still accept to love and help the baby of Bella,you are strong Melody,you did not f*ck up"He said while wiping my tears.

"I don't think I'm strong anymore"I said while my chest tighten while the memories of Tanya in the clothes of Edward replayed in my head.

"You'll get over it"He said while hugging me "You did with Tyler,you'll be able to move on."

"I don't think I'll be able to,I mean he is my soulmate-"

"Soulmate is just like a force marriage"He said "You are forced
towards someone but you still can refused it"

I nodded.He is right.I can live without Edward.

"My aeroplane will depart in one hour,I need to go".He said while I slowly removed myself from his arms.

"Wait,for your dad,I'm sorry,it's my fault-"

He shook his head.

"It's not"He said. "Don't think at any moment that it was your fault"

I stayed quiet.I was really bad during those conversations,He smiled at me.

"I'll see you soon Melody"He said while his hot breath was now on my forehead.He put a small kiss on it and I closed my eyes and he dissapeared.

***

The passengers in destination of England is asked to direct themselves towards the A corridor.     

I sighed.Back to England and it's cold atmosphere.Forks is cold for sure but England is worst.

As I walked through the direction of the corridor,I turned around and look back at Forks and decides to move on with my life.

The flight was long,painful all this time I was just overthinking.

I never thought at any moment that Edward would  hurt me.

I thought he was different.I was just stupid.

I told Charlie that I wanted to see my parents he was sad but knew that I really needed to change of atmosphere.I'm sure Bella won't even notice I'm gone... and I sent a message to Rose telling her that I will be busy and that I won't be able to see her.

"Mum,Dad"I said while I was finally home and hugged them.

It's been so long.

After my mum tryied not to cry and my dad asking if I needed anything I was finally in my old room,nothing has changed,my furnitures were in the same place only the sheets on the bed were different.

I decided to check my instagram and watch some youtube videos before taking a bath.

And when I say some youtube videos it means four hours.

It was seven p.m when I finally put my phone down to take a bath.

I open the hot water and put some bubble bath in the bath tub.I entered the bath tub and instantly felt my muscles relax,I really needed that.

As I put my music on shuffle Imagination-Shawn Mendes came on and my heart skipped a beat

Oh... no here comes the Mental breakdown.

I slowly slide my body in the bathtub so that my head is in the water and cried in it,everything was so perfect before and now...

Two heart breaks in just some months wow.

Tyler then Edward.

How am I supposed to deal with it?

As my lungs were starting to weaken I removed my head from the water praying that all of this is just a dream.

I nearly shouted when I saw someone in the bathroom but I got use of his sudden appearance.

Edward.

*****

Yaaaaaas.👌

Are you excited to see what will happen because I am haha 😂

Well anyways,could you guys check the link in my wattoad desciption,like comment or even subscribe it means a lot for me ❤

See you soooooon 👌

Peace! ✌