Chapter Twenty Five.

"As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once."

John GreenThe Fault in Our Stars

*************

"Listen you bastard!" Yes I actually said that "Everyone who would have heard what you just said would be like 'awww it touches me that you would sacrifice your love for me' but you know what?I am not everyone!Seriously Edward I don't care if you can't give me the things I have always wanted.After all we've been through,all those obstacles I won't give up on us.I want you,I've always want you Edward.You are the one who make me happy,and nothing else."I said breathless now.

I shivered with the sudden cold air and I realised that I was still in my towel.

I did not have time to inhale when I felt cold lips again mine.He slowly pushed me against the wall and I was able to feel Edward sighed against the kiss,my heart was beating quickly,my hands quickly find his neck as both of his hands were on both sides of my face.

It was a slow and soft kiss,comforting in ways that words would never be.His hand then rested below my right ear, his thumb caressing my cheek sending me chills as our breaths mingled.I wanted this moment to never stop I slowly ran my fingers down his spine,pulling him closer to me until there was no space left between us.

I could feel him smile against my lips as he slowly stopped and rest his forehead on mine,my eyes were still closed so that I could have time to process everything.

"We're okay?"I whispered as I opened my eyes and his eyes were closed as his breathing was hard too.

"We are okay."He said as he opened his eyes and he smiled.
"I love you"He said as he put me in a hug and rested his forehead on my head.

I hugged his waist and my face was against his chest and I took a deep breath.

"I love you more Edward."I said.

"Impossible"He chuckled.

"It's weird that my parents did not heard me shouting"I said frowning.

"They know I am here."He said.

"What?"I gasped removing myself from his hug so that I am able to look at him.

"I told them that I needed to talk to you,and that if they hear you shouting it's because I'm a dick and wanted to arrange everything."

"So they know that..?"I asked.

"That we are together?Yes they know."He chuckled to my shocked expression.

"Well." I said awkward now, I'll need to relate everything to them.

"I'll just kill that spider before you got sick staying in that towel."He said.

"You knew."I said as I punched him playfully.

"Well,I wanted it to fall but too bad"He shrugged.

I gasped and he laughed while he direct himself towards the shelf.

"You perv"I said as I wait outside my room there is no way I stay inside while he killed the spider.

"Here"He said giving me a pair of jogging and a hoodie.

"Um... do you mind if I change myself like in my room because well the bathroom temperature-

"Oh yeah,I can go outside if you want."He said standing from my bed.

"No!You don't have to!I mean... we are together so... yeah"I said awkwardly.

I don't really know what stage we are right now,with Tyler it's after six months that I changed myself in front of him.

Why am I even comparing?

I love Edward and he is my soulmate?I should not be ashame right?

He chuckled and nodded he took a magazine that was on my table and I quickly removed my towel and put on my underwear he was still reading and I took the hoodie to put on me.

The fact that Edward was in the same room as me as I am changing kind of make me confused about how to put my clothes on.

So here I am my head stuck in the hoodie.Great Melody.Way to go.

"Do you need help?"He chuckled.

"Yes please"I said my face still in the hoodie.

I did not have my pair of jogging and thanks god I was wearing a new pair of underwear.

He slowly helped me to put my hoodie and his cold hands grazed both sides of my waist giving me chills causing me to shiver.

"Sorry."He muttered as he slowly retrieve his hands.

"No it's not because of that"I said as I took both of his hands.

Edward was always worried that his cold touch will cause me a problem but it's the contrary.

He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"I need to go"He said.

"What? Why?"I said pannicked now.

"Hey,hey shhh"He said now he was hugging me "I just don't want your parents think that I'll spend the night with you."

"True."I said "My parents would kill you"I said matter of fact.

"Open the window,I'll return as fast as possible"He whispered.

"Just tell my parents you don't feel well because they'll ask you explanation and I'm not a patient person"I said.

He chuckled then walked towards the door and I out some jogging pants on.

I then lay on my bed and I could feel tiredness taking over.No Melody not now...

Soon I felt a pressure next to me and slowly opened my eyes to find Edward next to me smiling at me.

"Sleep,you must be tired after this long flight."He whispered playing with my hair.

"I'm afraid that you might dissapeared."I said as he put me in a hug and my face was in his chest.

"I won't,I'm here and I'm not going anywhere."He said.

"What did you tell my parents?"I asked.

"I did not have to say anything,both of them were asleep in front of the television."He said and chuckled.

"Good then."I said my eyes closed.

"I've miss you so much."He said while caressing my cheek.

"I've miss you too."I whispered and kissed his jaw as he tightened his hug and slowly sleep took over.

*********

Phew I've updated.Hope you liked it!
Comment what you thought of the chapter and don't forget to vote!

Check the link in my bio ❤

See you soon guys!

Peace!✌