Chapter twenty seven.

"For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness."

*********

After about thirty minutes of me whining of being too tired to go out Edward was able to convince me to go for a walk.

My hands were in the pocket of my hoodie,although I was wearing it was not enough,I was still really cold.

"Are not you cold?"I asked while Edward removed the hair from my face that was stuck underneath my beanie.

"I don't feel cold or hot"He said staring at my eyes.

"So I don't make you feel anything?"I pouted,my bottom lip out.

"You are an exception" He said through a passionate quick kiss.
"I boiled inside or feel like my vein turned to lava and ice." He whispered against my lips.

I chuckled.

"So I have control of the vampire."

He rolled his eyes playfully then smiled.

"Yeah you do have control"

I laughed,shook my head and we continued to walk,time to time I'll just glance at the sky afraid that the sun may appeared revealing Edward true identity.

"Stop worrying"He chuckled while putting his arm around me and we continued to walk.

I rolled my eyes.

"Let's go to the coffee shop nearby"I grinned.

After five minutes we arrived and Edward sat at a table while I went to take our orders and of course Edward has forced me to take his money.

"Welcome to Coffee Mikey what can I serve you?"The boy in front of me asked.

"I'll take one hot chocolate,please"I said and hand him the money.

"Here you go"He smiled at me and as I offered him the money he stopped me.

"The house offer"He said.

"Um are you sure?"I said while I slowly put the money back in my pocket.

What?If I get hot chocolate free I won't decline.

"Yes next time I'll make you taste the Muffin,it's delicious."

Will it be free again?Because free food.It's life.

"Yeah sure.So it's your café?"I asked because if it's not his it would be kind of illegal to offer free things.

"Soon to be,it's for my parents for instance."He smiled.

His eyes are of a grey eyes and his hair is black straight kind of messy.

I nodded.At least his future is already traced.I don't even know what I want to become.

"I never saw you there,you arr visiting?"He asked.

"Well... I live here but I'm just spending holidays until I go back to America."I said.

"I've always wanted to go to America."He said then passed his hand through his hair.

"It's great there.I mean the weather is much better than here."

"Well,my family too always wanted to do a trip and I think we'll go there in one month or less.Maybe we could meet up?"

Uh.ho.

Oh my go.

Is he flirting?

No not possible.

What am I supposed to answer now?

Think Melody.Think.

"Yeah sure"I said.

"Great!So can I have your number."

"Ahh my phone is broken.But I'll come back soon.I love this place its cosy and lovely."

Obviously I'm lying for the phone part.

"Oh okay,I'll see you soon then."

I took my drink and sat face to face to him.Edward was staring at my hot chocolate and it was when I cleared my throat that I captured his attention.

"Are you okay?"I asked while putting my hair in a pony tail.

"Yes.I think."He said.

I frowned at him.

"Can you took your hot chocolate with you and we go for a walk?"He said.

"Yeah okay,I'll just go and ask the guy some sugar."

"No!I mean... I'll go and take it for you."He said "Wait for me outside.Okay?"

I slowly nodded,and sat up taking my hot chocolate while I leaned on the wall next to the door outside.

Edward soon brought the sugar and I poured it in while we were walking.

We were soon at the park,and their were children playing and Edward was staring at them.

He was overthinking.

"Great"I muttered.

He is really getting on my nerves.

"What?"He said worried.

"Stop overthinking"I sighed and drink more.

"The guy,who talked to you.He thought that I was your brother."Edward said frowning.

I laughed.

"Really?Oh damn,that's stupid.Look at me and look at you."I said.

Clearly if we were siblings,Edward stole all the good genes.

"I know you look better than me"He said.

I gasped and playfully punched him.

"You know that I did not mean that"I rolled my eyes.

He chuckled.

"You should really stop putting yourself lower than me or anyone else,you are amazing and you should know that."He said while putting his arm around me.

My heart beats slowly started to increase.

"Stop"I blushed "And you should really stop overthink and enjoy the moment"I said while I was smiling at the children who was playing around.

He traced my cheeks who am sure were red.

"I did not really enjoyed being in that coffee shop"He groaned.

I smiled at him and removed my head from his chest so that I can looked at him.

"Why are you smiling?"He chuckled.

"Because you are jealous"I said poking his cheek.

He rolled his eyes.

"Of course I am"He said.

Now I was grinning,I never thought that he would be jealous.I mean look at him,all the girls are over him,I am the one who is supposed to be jealous.

"You are so cute."I said and kissed his cheek.

"You are more"He said and kissed my temple. "I wish we could stay like this forever" He sighed in my hair and I frowned at him.

"We can if you want"I said. "I mean... all the problems are solved... Ethan wedding... Victoria... Bella..."

"But there is still the Volturi."He said and now his voice harden a little.

Oh.

*****

There are three chapters to go and I'll start a third book! Yeaaaaaaaah.

Hope you liked that chapter!

You can follow me on instagram : annkelly_j

Check the link in my bio!

Love you all 💖

Peace ✌