Chapter Sixteen.

"Be strong, be fearless, be beautiful. And believe that anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you."

**POV EDWARD**

**30 minutes before**

I was on laying on the bed I bought especially for Melody.

Oh Melody...

It's been two weeks.

And she never left my mind not a second.We were trying everything to find a way to bring back Melody,but in vain.

Carlisle was able to learn more about Ethan.Apparently his father was one of the popular Hybrid in the world.And that Ethan had been adopted or something like that.I don't really care about him.

"Edward"I turn my gaze towards Esme voice she was near my bedroom she was clearly worried.

"You need to feed.It's been twelve days since you last feed."

And she was right.I was slowly loosing my powers,my mind reading was not as effective as before.

Esme sighed and went away.She knew that she would not be able to force me to do something I did not want to.

I jumped from my room and I was feeling that my feet were slowly weakening but I did not care.There was nothing to fight for now.

I run with all my vampire force and was able to make it to the place I wanted to go.

The meadow.

It was as if someone removed my heart and just squeezed,if my heart was still beating it would already stopped.

All the flowers were dead,dried off.

"She'll be eighteen in one week"A voice behind me said.

I slowly turned around,Tyler.

"I know"I said while watching the sky,the clouds were black preventing the sun from reaching us.I smiled a small smile.
Melody would probably cursed at the weather,because everytime she was with me she wanted to see the diamonds again.But everytime the weather was against that.

I lost my soulmate.

I lost her.

"You will let her marry this dickhead?"He said.He was clearly angry.

"If she does not marry him,will you think that they will let her stay alive?"I asked. But it was a rhetorical question of course they won't accept it.

Although I love Melody to an immensity and that she was the reason to which I was able to wake up look forward everyday since I met her,I would prefer her to be alive even though she is with someone else.

I want her to still breathe.

Her heart still beating.

And although it will no more beat for me,although the blush on her cheeks won't be because of me even though I'll miss her warm hands on my cold skin or even the fact I will no more be able to play her lullaby and also to watch her the way she stare at the pot of nutella flirtualously the more important is that she stays alive,at least for me.

"You are just a little coward!"Tyler shouted pushing me.

"Go on.Kill me.I don't care about being alive anymore."

Tyler stopped dead in his track and stared behind me,I slowly turned around and knew that Melody was in trouble,big trouble.

"Well,well nice to see you again"She smirked and was staring at me.

I wanted to fight her,but Tyler knew that I was weak and he told me to go and tell the other Cullens.

No one was home.They were surely at school.I phoned them but no one answered.

I entered my car and roared my engine to life.

I've completely forgot about her,after all this problems,I forgot that she was a threat for Melody.

I quickly entered school and was trying to detect the voices of any member of my family but then one voice captured my attention.

I wanna go back I heard faintly...Melody's voice.

No it's not possible.

It's just hallucinations,the fact that I did not feed myself was giving me hallucinations.

It's not her voice.

She is not here.

But then I catched my breath,her silhouette,it's her!No Edward.It's not her.She is far away with Ethan.

I quickly went near her,and realised that it was Ethan but he did not realised that I was there,he was too preoccupied with what Melody was saying.

"Melody?"I said my voice trembled.

It's been two weeks since I did not see her she slowly turned around revealing her delicate face.

Oh Melody

I wanted to kiss her but Ethan quickly came in front of her pushing her at his back.

A small crowd was forming around us,they were waiting for a fight.

"I need to talk to you"I said staring at Ethan.

I was one inch longer than him,I glanced at Melody and I swear my heart broke.

She seems so broken and confused.If I could just touch her some seconds.

***MELODY POV***

"I don't want to talk you"Ethan said his voice harsh and determined.

"It's about Melody"Edward said. "She is in danger"

I felt a pain in my hand and I realised that Ethan was grabbing my hand and he was grabbing it really hard.

"You are hurting her"Edward said glaring at our hands.

Ethan loosen his grip but did not let it go Ethan was still watching Edward when he said :

"Matt and Steven"He said lowly.

What is he talking about?And now I realised what was happening.

A guy who was leaning against a locker near us and one who was talking with a girl was walking in our direction.

They soon were behind me,so Ethan asked two of his friends to come to school with him?What did he think would happen?I would flee or something?

"Take Melody away"He said.

One of them was about to grab me but I prevent him from.

"It's about me being in danger right?I want to stay." I said my voice stable.

Ethan glanced at me and nod to the two guys at my back,they slowly went away.

"Football Playground"Ethan said.

Let's talk.

****

Woohoo!
I've update!
Things are getting so instense!
See you soon!
My instagram : annkelly_j
Peace ✌