Chapter Fourteen.

"Being hurt when you lose something is how you know you've loved it and needed it. Every time you are hurt like this, take a moment to think what you can appreciate now before you lose it."

****

I was on my bed the pillow on my belly and my jaw was clenched,the pain was so painful this time!!A knock at the door catched my attention.

"You better?"Ethan asked.

"If for you better means like drinking a two-liter bottle of Mountain Dew and then running a 10K, and then being kicked in the lower abdomen or someone stabbing you in the stomach and twisting the knife also known as cramps.Plus,your boobs get sore, your muscles ache,you experience nausea and headaches,and are constantly tired or even constantly bleeding from your asshole and shoving cotton up it so you don't ruin your pants.So yeah I'm better."

Urg.My emotions are so messed up.

He widened his eyes but then seem worried.

"Sorry"I sighed "But it's like my emotions are placed on a keyboard,then someone is slamming their hands on it."

Tyler was the only one to be able to reduce the pain,I don't know if it's the love or something else but when he would hug me,the pain would be more supportable.

"I understand-"He said but got cut off by me running to the toilet.

Fortunately my hair was in a bun because I was puking like hell.

I've never been that sick,what did Tyler did to decrease the pain?

Ethan was on his knees next to me his hand on my back.

I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth,Ethan went back to my room.I went back to my room to and sat on my bed my back against it,a pillow on my belly.

"Maybe I can help"He said and sat at the end of the edge of the bed."

"If you can take my pain it would be amazing"I said trying to joke but I frowned because his face was serious.

"Wait you...you can actually do that?"I said."Urg,I'm going to die"
I was trying to put more pressure but in vain the pain was still here.

He nodded.

He woke up and sat face to me on the bed.He asked for my hand but I was hesitating I don't really know why.He took my hand and closed his eyes.There was a change in the pain,it was not a greath change but I was feeling a little better.

"It's working"I whispered.

I was so tired,that my eyes were barely able to make it.

"I'll just..."I said while laying on the bed my hand still in Ethan's hand.

"Sleep"He said with a low voice.

I nodded already feeling the sleep taking over me.

"Goodnight Melody"He said a small smile.

"Goodnight Ethan"I said and closed my eyes.

****

Phew!Okay I kind of like this chapter hahaha xD
Hope you like it!

IMPORTANT QUESTION:Who would you choose?

EDWARD

ETHAN

GRAYSON

TYLER

My insta: annkelly_j