Part 1

A/N Bold is sign language.
November 27, 1885
Itami's POV
Stop, please, I can't do this anymore. The sight before my eyes was one I never wanted to see. My mother, my father, dead. Smoke filling the room.
How dare you hurt my family. Why did you break the already broken? I yelled at the men running out of the house, leaving me to see my mother's headless body and my father's head in front of my feet.
I swear I will have my revenge. I will take back what is lost. Even if it costs my life. I fell to the floor as everything went black.
Where am I? I look around asking no one in particular. Suddenly a blood curdling laughter splits the silent atmosphere. Then it stops as someone speaks up.
"Do you wish to form a contract in order to retrieve what you truly want from them?" The voice sounded male, deadly, but definitely male.
W-what? I'm confused.
"Do you wish to form a contract to get your revenge?" The voice asked again as a black wolf crawled out from nowhere in particular.
What are you? I ask the wolf. The wolf said nothing, allowing me to look at him. He was a pitch black wolf with forest green eyes. He was the size of a two-story household. His back had a circle, split by a crescent. The crescent was white as the rest of the circle was grey. Around the circle were small dots, all white.
What's the symbol?
"I'm a demon. If you make a contract with me, the symbol on my back will be imprinted on your neck until the contract is complete. Once it is complete I will take your soul. Now, I will ask once more. Do you wish to create a contract?" The wolf glares at me, waiting for my answer.
I wish to make a contract, then, yes.
--------December 12, 1891---------
I was in my study working on paper work when someone knocks on my door. I signed Come in as Joe, my brother, spoke the words for me. The door opened to reveal Seth, my butler. He has pitch black hair and forest green eyes. He is also a demon.
"Miss Itami, you have received a letter from the queen. Do you wish for me to read it to you?" He walks up to the desk.
Yes, that's fine Seth.
"Yes, young master.
Dear Itami,

I am truly sorry to not have confronted you about this at last we spoke, but I have a case for you. This case, however, you cannot perform alone. I am having you, my puppet, work with the lord of the Phantomhive manor, my guard dog. I wish for you to work together to solve this crime. Good luck my dear puppet.

Sincerely,
Queen Victoria.
"My, my, master. You seem to have a case on your hands. Shall I contact the Phantomhive manor?" Seth seemed the slightest bit concerned.
Yes, that's fine Seth. And pack my bags. They are not coming here. That's final.
"Yes, master."

Ciel's POV
"WHAT? The Queen wants me to work with her puppet on this? Why? I don't need help."
"Sebastian, contact the Sage manor. They shall be coming here to work on a case." Sebastian looks over the letter one last time before replying.
"Yes, my lord." He walks out of the room, leaving me to myself.

Sebastian's POV
I walked to the phone to contact the Sage manor. When I got there, the phone rang.
"Hello, this is the butler of the Phantomhive manor." I answer the phone simply.
"Ah yes. This is the butler of the Sage manor. My master has received a letter saying she will be working with your lord."
"Yes. That seems to be the case. My lord requests that you come to his manor for the case."
"Ok. Thank you. We will be leaving within the next hour." The butler then stops the call. After the call, I go back to my young master.
"Sebastian, bring me something sweet, and Earl Grey tea." Master had his head in his hands.
"Yes, my lord."

And this is my first Black Butler fanfic so things may be a little jumpy. I'm sorry for any confusions and name interferences. Thanks for reading this as well. Also, my goal is 1000-1200 words per chapter, so the first few might be shorter than expected. Thanks for reading.
~LilaSage