The Wedding

No POV
Sophie was helping Itami get ready, putting her in her dress, doing her makeup and hair, and giving her advice. Most of the advice was pointless, nothing an 18 year old needs to hear.
"Soph, can you stop using the cheesy goddamned pickup lines on me? Save them for Seth." Itami teased Sophie.
"W-what?"
"You heard me." While the girls were talking about that, Seth was helping Finnian with his tux and giving him advice.
"Finny, one more thing. When it comes to women, the rules are meant to be broken. Don't forget that."
"Yes, Seth." Finny changed his usually red hairpins to green to match your wedding dress.

-----

Finny was standing at the end of the aisle, next to the maid of honor and his best man, Seth and Sophie. Both watched eagerly as Nessie, Sophie's cousin, through black and white flower petals on the blood red carpet. Not long after, the bride came, walking out in one of the most gorgeous dresses ever. Itami smiled as Finny smiled back. When she got to the front, she grabbed Finnian by the hands. They said their vows, both finishing with the same line. Finnian put Itami's black wedding band onto her left finger, while Itami put Finny's silver band onto his left finger. They ended with a kiss and everyone cheering. They had a nice, small, reception. Then they went home and did a little something that would later give them twins.