Dancing with the Butler in Black

Itami's POV
"Seth, I can't sleep. I'm going for a walk outside." I slowly walk towards the garden. I loved this garden, always. All the flowers contradicted eachother. The colours made me happy. I walked around and eventually began dancing to the sounds of nature. I don't know how long I had been doing this.
"My lady, it's quite late out tonight. May I ask what you're doing?" Sebastian's voice broke my thoughts.
"Of course, Bassy~Kun." Sebastian groaned upon hearing me tease him with the nickname Grell used.
"I couldn't sleep. I wanted to take a walk."
"My lady, you seem to be dancing, not walking."
"I quess my mind had a better idea. Care to dance?" I held my hand out for him.
"Ah, my lady. Please allow me." He folded his hand out and bowed down to my height. I gladly took his hand and we began dancing to the sound of nature. Again, I don't know how long we have been doing this, but I enjoyed it. Even if Sebastian was three times my height. We continued to dance, even when it started pouring.
"My lady, I do believe we should be getting you back inside. It's possible to get sick if we stay in these conditions. We wouldn't want that now would we?"
"I suppose so Sebastian. I had fun, though. Thank you for that.
"My pleasure." He bowed down once again before leading me back to my room.