Part 3

Itami's POV
"You actually spoke to someone other than me and Seth?"
Yea. What's the big deal with it. He wasn't looking at me, so he couldn't read my signing.
"You're really asking what the big deal is?!? You haven't spoken in years Itami. And suddenly you use your voice? To a person you met today even?"
It's not that big of a deal. We can talk about this later. Does Master Ciel actually need me?
"Yes, he actually needs you. He requests to speak with just you. Being as he can't read sign language, you have to pick someone that can to come with you."
Ask him if it can be Finny.
"Why him?"
Because.
"Ok. Come with me." We walk in silence to Master Ciel's study and Joe knocks on the door. After hearing a faint 'Come in.' Joe opens the door.
"Lord Phantomhive, hello again. My master would like to know if she can have Finnian read her signing for her."
"Why can't you have someone else do it?" He looked at me expectantly.
I'll explain when Joe leaves and a butler can sign I guess.
"O-ok. Joe, go get Finny." Joe hurries off to go get him as Ciel looks at me.
"Now. Why Finny?"
I've already told him of what I know and once he's in here, and the butlers are gone, I can show you something.
"Sebastian, what did she say?"
"She said Finnian already knows what she has told him and once we, Seth and I, are gone, she can show you something." Sebastian repeats what I signed simply.
"Okay. Sebastian you may leave."
Seth you may leave with him. Don't worry I'll be fine. Trust in that Seth.
"Yes, my lord/master." Seth and Sebastian spoke at the same time, exiting the room. Not long after another knock was heard.
"You wanted me master?" Finny says to Ciel.
"More like she wanted you, but yes. Come in." Finny couldn't see me in the chair facing away from the door. He walked to us, saw me, and released the breath he was holding.
"Okay. He's here. Can I ask you a few questions?" Ciel asked.
Yes. Finny repeats every word I sign to his master.

"What do you know?"
I know who killed my- the people. I know their whereabouts. I know where the missing girl is.
"O-okay.... Now something that doesn't involve the case. When was the last time you spoke?"
Depends. When did I stop speaking or when did I last say a word? "Both."

I stopped speaking about five years ago because of passed events I shall not get into just yet. And I last spoke about half an hour ago.

"Half an hour ago? To who?" Ciel asks.

Finny. "Me." Finny didn't repeat what I signed. This time he spoke his own words.

"Wh-what?"
"I wanted to speak. As I am now. I trust you both. More than most." Ciel looked at me confused before letting me leave.
"Oh and Miss Itami, we will meet tomorrow to go catch the murderer."
"Mind if I tag along?" Finny speaks up.
"No-"
"Lord Phantomhive, as much as you think we can handle this I have to say this is something that could give Finnian relief as well as me. Being as he was in the same facility and was tested on not that long ago. Only four years." I spoke.
"Wh-fine. Both of you, come here tomorrow at lunch." Good, he overlooked it.
"Yes sir/ Lord Phantomhive." Finny looked at me once we shut the door.
"S-seven...?"
"Twelve. We can continue this conversation outside."
We go outside and walk around the garden. I admire Finnian's work on it. As we are walking, I walk over to the forest with Finnian. I climb a tree and sit on a branch while Finnian stays on the ground. We just sit there for a while. I hit my hand on the tree, getting his attention.
They did worse to me.
"What did they do after I escaped s-Itami?"
They beat me. I was injected with strength, which never worked on my body, speed, which gave me inhuman speed, the ability to read minds, and injected me with cat DNA. I can turn into a cat and change in between the two forms at anytime.
"They put that much in you?"
That's not all. I got food once a month and was left in the room with cameras watching what I did. Every now and again, weird men would come in and... do things.
"Itami, that's awful. Are you okay?" By this time he was next to me in the tree. I was no longer looking down at him, I was looking at the sky.
As long as I'm not alone. They killed my family to take me, Finny. Then they did everything to you after I became your friend. They injected me with everything and left me to die or fight. They sent in perverted freaks to test my strength. I was weak. They used that as an advantage. I was their toy. Only there for their amusement. They stopped injections two years before I escaped. In all honesty, I'm just glad you escaped. Do you remember Eight?
"Of course I remember Eight. He was the only other person we talked to." Finny looked at me with so many emotions showing in his eyes- fear, sympathy, hope, sadness, anger, and faith.
They injected him to the point of his insanity. They made him crazy. He tried to kill me at least six times. After they deemed him useless, they made me kill him. Before I killed him he pleaded with me. He used my real name. He told me his was Jaxon.
"They took your innocence... Itami, I am so, so sorry I couldn't help you."
"It's quite alright. If you saved me I wouldn't have my new family, Seth, Joe, being a Sage is lovely." I used my voice and he looked at me. I lowered my hood again so he could see my blonde hair and green eyes. He smiled a small, but happy, smile. I gave one back, a genuine smile. I hadn't done that in years.
"You're so pretty when you smile. You should do it more often." His hand was close to mine, so I moved mine on top of his and grabbed it. He looked at me confused before using the gentlest force he could to hold my hand back. I laughed at him slightly.
"I don't want to hurt you. If I use to much force I will break your hand. I'm sorry Itami."