Part 4

Itami's pov
I used one hand to sign so it didn't turn out exactly what I wanted to say. After I signed I spoke it and he laughed at me.
"It's quite alright."
"You just... signed something... so far from... that. Haha" I began laughing with him. Once we stopped laughing, we sat there, hand in hand, staring up at the sky. The sun was about a quarter from the horizon. We sat there peacefully until I felt the tree shake. I looked up to see a man/woman in all red.
"OH BASSY~!!!"
"Itami, jump with me before he sees us. This could go multiple ways. " Finny whispers to me, and we jump. Before we jumped, though, the red haired person jumped and was now staring at us, our hands still interlocked.
"Oh, Finnian, who's this beauty?" As he said that, Finny put my hood back up.
"She's a guest of the young master." He says back happily. He doesn't seem to be strangers with the person, so I'm okay with things.
"Oh. Okay. Can you tell me where I can find BASSY and the little brat?" As the person asked that began to sign things.
Who are you if I may ask? And who are you speaking of? I don't recall those names or nicknames.
"Ehh, what's she saying gardener?"
"That is Grell. He's kind of obsessed with the Mr. Sebastian. And Grell, this is Miss Itami. She doesn't like speaking."
"Mhmm that's great. Now where is my BASSY~"
He's behind you.
"I can't read your language!?! Finny what did she say?" Grell asks. Instead of signing something I pointed behind him and wrote Sebastian with my hand in the air. Sebastian smirked and laughed at Grell's cluelessness. Grell turned around and ran for Sebastian. Right before he hugged him, Sebastian moved, causing Grell to fall. I laughed at that and Finny smiled.
"Miss Itami, dinner is served in the dining room. Finny, bard is looking for you."
As I sign it Finny is saying the same thing.
Yes Mr. Sebastian. Thanks.
I walked into the manor and down the ginormous hall to the dining room. As I entered I saw everyone sitting, waiting for me to sit. I sat in silence as Ciel and Joe ate.
"Itami, why aren't you eating?" I couldn't tell Ciel I was anorexic, so I didn't have an excuse. Instead of answer I signed this.
Please, excuse me Lord Phantomhive.
Joe didn't say anything, he just watched me leave. When I shut the door I heard Ciel's voice.
"I'm assuming she excused herself and you didn't speak for her?" After that I didn't hear anything else. I walked to the room I was given and fell onto the bed. Not long after, Seth walked in.

Ciel's POV
"Huh, I wonder why she left." I was thinking out loud without realizing. Joe then looked down and signed something, knowing none of us could read it except Sebastian who was standing behind me.
"And Sebastian don't you dare say anything out loud." Joe sounded sad and mad at the same time.
"Yes, Mister Sage." We ate dinner in silence. Joe excused himself as I sat there for a few minutes.
"Master, you should check on your guests." Sebastian looked at me and smirked.
"O-okay." I walked to Itami's room as he walked to his. I knocked on the door and Seth answered.
"Hey, I came to speak with Itami. Can I come in?" He looked at me then turned around. I couldn't see Itami, but I could tell she signed something to him. He moved and let me enter, shutting the door behind me. I walked over to Lake to see she was in a short sleeve shirt and shorts. All across her arms and legs were lines, some red some white.
"W-what happened?" She signed something and Seth spoke for her.
"I was in a testing facility. I was S-007. They injected me with all kinds of chemicals. They left me in a room without food and waited for me to fight or die. They sent in perverted men to test my ability to fight back. I got tired of it really fast. I lined my body with scars with a knife I found hidden in a corner. I punctured multiple veins which I thought was going to kill me. Now I have these." At the end of it I was shocked. That happened to Finny, except for the knife.
"And who knew about this?" Joe asked coming into the door. She sighed and signed something I couldn't read.

Itami's POV
Seth. Seth knew. You knew about the scars but not where they came from. Seth was the one who saved me. Seth was the one that closed the veins and stopped the blood flow.
They both looked extremely worried. Ciel actually came and hugged me. That reminded me of my sister. I missed her hugs. I miss being at the small two story house with my mom, who always made the nicest meals and toys, my father, who always played with us the most, and my sister, who always loved sitting with her older sister in front of the fire place and roast marshmallows. Who always loved hugging her and not letting go for an eternity. Who always worried when she got sad. Who didn't care about the four year difference between us. But that's all over. Mother and father are dead. And I'm the only survivor.
"I've gotta go sleep. Be happy Itami. Goodnight." Ciel left the room and Joe looked at me.
My parents were killed because of the people that took me. I was tested on in a facility with strength, speed, the ability to read minds, and cat DNA. I have inhuman speed, can read minds, and can turn into a cat at any moment. The strength failed.
"Oh my god, you've been through so much. Why in bloody hell didn't you tell me?" Joe was concerned. Seth came from the backgrounds.
"She didn't want to. Now, we must get sleep. Itami, you have a big day ahead of you and Joe, you will not be with her. So let's get you to bed." I walked over to the bed and laid down while Joe left the room. Seth sat on a chair next to the bed and stroked my hair, making me tired. For a demon, he was one of my best friends. I love him. He is my big brother, the one who will always be there to comfort me. With that thought, I drifted off to sleep.
---Dream world---
Everything was in flames. My mother's head and my father's headless body laying before me. My eyes wide. For a ten year old this scared me. I could only think what happened to them would have happened to me. I fell to my knees, crying. Everything goes black. When I can see again, I am in a laboratory strapped to a metal table. The people around me were in lab coats and all had needles in their hands except one. He held my hand and told me his name was Seth. When nobody else was around, he told me he didn't work here, that he was here to protect me. Sadly, he couldn't protect me when they threw me in the room to die. Everything went black again and my vision blurred. When my vision became clear, I was laying in a bed at an unknown manor. The people talked to me and said I was at the Sage manor. They took me in and the queen found me. I became her puppet. Everything went black again. This time, nothing came back.