Part 9

Finny's POV
There leaving. They're actually leaving. Itami is going to her newly replaced manor on her own with Seth. Joe already went back to the Sage manor when lake came back.
Seth didn't manage anything secure.
"We'll be back Finnian. Don't worry. I won't let this get in my way." Itami's beautiful voice surrounded my thoughts and killed them off.
"P-please, I can't lose someone again." My words came out really low. We were sitting out in the tree, Itami and I.
"I promise, after my next case for the queen, I'll come back."
"Let me help you." I wasn't thinking and I blurted the first thing that came to mind.
"I don't think Lord Phantomhive would be okay with me stealing away a servent for possibly a month."
"Why have a servent when he's depressed?" She looked at me with honest to god care that I never thought I'd see again after those years of being trapped.
"N- maybe. We have to ask Ciel first. The child can be pretty tough." We both have off slight laughter, the sound bringing me joy.
"Let's go ask?" She looked at me before jumping off the branch and offering me a hand. I took it and we walked to Master's study. Itami knocked on the doors. A faint 'come in' was heard. We walked inside, Itami sitting across from Ciel.
"Lord Phantomhive, would you like one less pest to deal with for a few weeks?" I didn't understand what she meant. Apparently neither did master.
"What now?"
"I have a case I need to work on for the queen. A certain someone doesn't want me to leave. He wants to come with me."
"IM NOT A PEST!" After realizing what she meant, I yelled that, covering my mouth with my hand. Itami laughed silently as master Ciel actually smiled.
"Ha, well, I suppose-"
"Please master...? I dot want her to go!!" I cut him off.
"Shh you Baka, he was saying something that sounded somewhat good." Itami pulled me off the ground and behind her.
"As I was saying, I suppose having a break from one of them would be good. Sure, take him with you."
"He's coming back. I'm not stealing your gardener. Just saying."
"I'm not an object. I can speak for myself."
"Then do it."
"I- what she said."
"That's what I thought." Itami and Ciel continued to have a conversation as I sat there staring at Itami. Her beautiful green eyes shown through her bangs, eminating a bright vibe. Her blonde hair was beautiful. The mark on her neck was as sharp as ever- wait, mark on her neck? When was that there? I'll have to ask her what it's for.

Itami broke me out of my thoughts.
"Finnian, say goodbye. We must be leaving now." I looked up and to master Ciel. I bid my farewells to everyone at the manor. Even Sebastian smiled at me. I put a few cloths in a bag and we were off.

----Itami's Manor----
Everything is bigger than Master Ciel's manor. The manor is at least twice the size. The garden is slightly larger. She has more than 50 animals roaming around in her walls. She has a wall surrounding her land.
"Like it?" I turned around to see Itsmi was looking at me admiring everything.
"I love it." My voice was barely a whisper.
"Come on. I have other people here with me you can meet." She grabbed my wrist and dragged me through the halls. She stopped at a room and opened the door.
"SETH, HAVE THEM COME IN HERE." Her voice was directed behind us. She ran to the desk in the corner of the room. She picked up an envelope, then ran to the chess table next to the desk. She motioned me to her as three other people walked into the room.
"This is Max, Essa, and Beth. Beth, Max, Essa, this is Finnian. He will be here for the time being. And girls, where is Sophie?" I smile towards the girls as they now to Itami.
"Master, Sophie is out running errands. We had her go before returning as your personal maid." Essa spoke first. Essa had medium length brown hair and brown eyes. Beth had longer blonde hair with blue eyes. And Max had unnatural short blonde hair with brown eyes. They all wore casual attire, nothing like what I wear for work.
"Oh. Okay. Thank you. You are dismissed." The girls all now slightly before heeding their masters words and exiting the room. Itami turns back to me. I can see the joy in her eyes.
"Hmm... garden or case? I don't know which to do first."
"Case. Get it done faster. Then we can spend more time together."
"You're smart, Finny." She hugged me tightly without realizing it. Okay, so apparently there has been a series of disappearances around the London area. Huh. That seems to be more towards Ciel's area. Wait, this isn't addressed to me either." She looked slightly confused at the piece of paper she was holding in her hand.
"Seth, can you come here a second?" Within a minute tops Seth was next to her reading the paper.
"Master, that is addressed to Phantomhive. Why is it here?" She looked at him skeptically.
"That's what I was asking you. Ehh, whatever. Get it to Ciel today please." Seth looked towards Itami one more time for reassurance. Once she nodded, he left the room. I looked down for a few seconds.
"So, garden?" Before I could respond, she had me standing up and running out towards the garden.
"Is that Sophie?" I pointed towards a girl walking the gates.
"Oh my god, Itami, it's been 8 years where have you been?"
"It's funny. Nobody else asked. Well, after the destruction of this place, I was taken to a lab. Then I was taken to another manor while you all rebuilt this one in hopes. Then I found him again, he was at the lab. And now I'm back."