Part 6

Itami's pov
"How are we supposed to get in? The doors are locked!" Ciel was speaking more to himself but loud enough for us all to hear. I glanced at Seth and he nodded.
"Close your eyes. Both of you." My voice rang like bells, already changing to my other form.
"You're explaining to me what the hell you are after this is over." Ciel spoke with hesitation and anger before closing his eyes. Finny let go of my hand and closed his eyes. I let myself change into the giant cat form that I had. My fur was completely white with my contract symbol all black. I was similar to Seth in his form, but with inverted colours and as a cat. Sebastian had brought Pluto along. Pluto turned into his demon-hound form and performed the ritual with me after I communicated with him. The cursed doors creaked slightly before opening. After that, I realized Sebastian had covered Ciel's eyes. I turned into human form and nearly collapsed on the ground as Seth informed Finny and Ciel they could look again. The doors had opened and slight orange light was coming from inside. Finny looked around and when his eyes landed on my collapsed figure, he panicked.
"I'm fine. Just wait for like 30 seconds." Finny sat down beside me and waited for the time I said. I was soon full of energy and ready to go. I got up and offered my hand to Finny.
"Are you sure this will go right? I don't want to loose you again. Especially to those men." His voice was low as Ciel and Sebastian walked in ahead of us. Seth was to my left as Finny was latched onto my right. His arm and hand were intertwined with mine, and he didn't looked like he wanted to let go.
"I'm positive. We'll catch these people and be free." He seemed to calm down at the sound of my voice.

When we caught up to Ciel and Sebastian they were stopped at a door. Behind the door were terrifying sounds. Sounds I knew all to well.

----Memory----
My breathing was heavy, hyperventilation you could call it. I was alone in a room with nothing in here. The space seemed to be closing in on me without moving. The window on the left side of the room was lined with scientists, including Seth, watching me, waiting for my reaction. My legs were curled up to my chest with my arms around them. My head was laying in between my knees. I hadn't been fed for atleast three weeks. If only had water. I was sure I was down to atmost 75 pounds. In the left corner of the room lay the knife that had blood stains on it. Some blood mine, some subject eight's, some a scientist's, and some from other I've been told to kill. The clothes I was forced to wear we blood stained with the same blood on the knife. The noise echoing through my head was what made me crazy. The constant sound of beeps and weapons grinding metal and machinery and screams and breathing and cries. They echoed through my brain locking me in my own sanity waiting for it all to be over. With every minute I locked myself into my sanity, the noises got louder, filling my ears with screams of pain and sorrow. Eventually I lost it. And I-

"Itami, are you ok? We are about to go in." Finnian's voice brought me out of my head.
"Y-yes I'm fine. Come one let's go." I pushed my worries behind me as Sebastian opened the door silently to reveal the seven men working away at their stations. I locked my eyes on the three I would be fighting. Finny took two others leaving Ciel with the last. I turned into my hybrid form, growing ears and a tail and made sure to keep Ciel away. It felt good to finally take this form. My ears and tail were gray with black and white stars. My whiskers were black and my eyes were blood red on one side and gold on the other.
As I neared the men, getting ready to attack, I growled. The men looked up from their work and all becomes afraid. I crawled closer, and eventually made them unstable. Each of the men were coughing uncontrollably.
"Sebastian do we want them alive?" I yelled, my voice sounding like bells once again.
"All we need alive is the leader. Kill the rest." Sebastian's voice came from over by Ciel. I took a quick glance to see Sebastian was helping him while Seth was helping Finny. I was fighting two men, Finny and Seth were fighting off two men, and Sebastian was fighting off two men. What I didn't realize was one of the men had left the room and came back with a sword. As I went to strike on one of the men, the man struck my chest, right below my heart. I didn't immediately fall into oblivion, but I could feel it coming. My head was pounding with the sounds of screaming. My body felt like it was on fire. I could feel the sword being taken out of my limp body and someone wrap their arms around me, not letting go. I could hear them screaming something but couldn't make out what they were saying. I could feel the hot tears that fell into the hot blood, mixing the liquids together. Everything was a mix of sounds of bodies dropping to the ground and cuffs being latched to something. I then felt the presence of three other beings, one coughing slowly, disappearing. Everything was blurred and loud and shouting to my annoyance. I could hear the pleads coming from someone, telling me to stay awake, telling me to talk to them, telling me to fight for consiousness. I tried to keep my eyes open, focusing on the blurry figure holding me. I tried saying something.
"H-help m-me s-s-someone..." and everything went black.