Prologue

Sixteen of the server's most popular players walked to the doors of the newest map, The School of Peace and Hope. Some entered alone, while others entered together.

A heavily armored man with glowing blue eyes walked and laughed with a brunette girl with a large pink bow.

A group of six entered together as they joked and teased their one member, a man with red hair and a "Z" necklace. There was a dinosaur with an eyepatch, black haired man with a purple sports jacket, an armored man with sunglasses and a golden amulet, a narwhal with a derpy expression, and a girl with black hair and a gray and pink baseball cap.

Then was lone man with blue goggles on his forehead and golden kneecaps smiled to himself as he thought he had the honor of being the first to play the new map.

Next came a group of three, a cat, a squid, and a man made of cheese laughed and talked about eating playdough in the event of an apocalypse.

Another group of three arrived, a brown haired man with green and black headphones, a brunette man with a black and red checkered jacket, and a bacca with a suit and red tie, reminiscing about the days when they had a team with four others.

Finally came a man with red glasses and cape, who was thinking about whether or not he forgot to leave food for his slime before he left.

All entered at separate times, and as the last stepped inside, the sign peeled off in the front of the building. It now read, "Welcome to the School of Chaos and Despair, where not all who enter, come back out."

A/N Welcome to my DRM book! I hope you enjoy it!