A/N Hey Guys

So...it's been awhile...and I'm sorry...

So, a little background as to what's been happening and why I haven't been updating really.

The short version of one reason is my family's been having some health problems for a few years now. This is also gonna sound like an attention grab or something but I'm also pretty sure I've developed mild depression and anxiety. It's not like I'm suicidal or wanna die or anything, it's more I just feel really sad and unmotivated and want to just sit in bed all day. So, I've learned I have mental health issues.

Another reason is I burned myself out really quick. I took on too much too quickly. I have a friend who warned me because it happened to her but I didn't listen because, to be honest, I was excited that people were noticing me for the first time. The more I took on though, the more daunting the task was, and then I got writer's block, so I'd took on another book, and it turned into a cycle, until I just stopped updating.

The final reason is I just don't watch the same people on youtube anymore. Most have abandoned minecraft and, other than playing it, for the most part so have I.

Sky left to pursue music, and frankly I stopped watching his videos when they started seeming, and here's one part where I get hate, scripted. Do Not Laughs stopped having the genuine jokes like Midnight or the continuous Barney's house. The laughter seemed forced and people I liked seeing started leaving. The story's of disagreements got too numerous and honestly I've lost some respect for Sky. The moment I probably lost most of it was when he brought Mason into his little war with Alesa, almost cheating to get him(even though I have seen that Mason is happy with Adam) with that diss track war with KSI(if you don't know what I mean basically he tricked KSI into getting Alesa to doing a diss track with him against Adam, helping Adam win the custody case since Alesa technically slandered him). I still enjoy the older videos, but I just don't have the same respect as I used to.

Big one here considering my persona wore the jacket and was shipped with him in my books. Jinbop. I've avoided this for awhile because I felt ashamed that I had a crush on him for so long. After awhile I've realized I have nothing to be ashamed about. No one had any idea what he was doing, and it shocked a lot of people. I'm over him and his whole situation now, so that's where I'm going to end that.

There's still people like the Pack, the rest of TC, Squid and Stampy, etc, but I still enjoy their content and was actually jumping for joy that Seto was back. I mean check my twitter(which I rarely update). I had fanart out I think the next day.

The last big one is Aphmau. Here's the one I might lose followers over. Frankly I don't like what Aphmau is doing with her channel. All of her characters are caricatures now. Garroth used to be shy, loyal, and bold. Now he's a a loud idiot there for laughs. Even though I like how Kawaii~Chan explained why she acts the way she does, she's still the stereotypical cute girl. Aaron was forced into Aphmau's love interest role in any series, even though one thing people liked was the shipping wars of Garmau and Laurmau. Speaking of Laurence, no one's seen him. Most of the people I related to are gone, like Kenmur and Emmalyn. Aphmau herself is a Mary Sue. Zane is the only one with some depth to be seen as of late. Honestly give me a character and I'll give you one word to describe them. Maybe two. Mystreet itself was supposed to be a break from the drama of Minecraft Diaries(btw that's nowhere to be seen either, which is one reason I joined the Aphmau fandom), but now it's so filled with overdramatics and over reactions, I can't even watch anymore. I love the voice actors and I love the videos with random games Aph does with them, but even the voice actors seem slightly annoyed. Andy even stated one video he's sick of the door joke. People have said this before and frankly I agree. Aphmau seems to be just writing self insert fan-fiction at this point, rather than telling an interesting story. Dreams of Estorra. Minecraft Diaries. Both had promising premises. And now both are on hold for...more Mystreet. I'm honestly just tired of it all. I know I'll get hate for this paragraph but I don't care. It needed to be said.

Now what does this mean for my books if you're still reading this? Honestly, I'm deleting a lot of them. I've already unpublished Life on the Internet. Anything I inserted myself or my friends I just found cringey and bad, so Phoenix Drop High is gonna be gone too. I'm getting rid of my one shots because they have no real plot to them in my opinion. They're too dramatic and frankly I don't think a one shot gives enough time to fully get a story out anyways. My dare book I'll leave up since I have fond memories of the people I met through it. My art book will stay. I'll actually start updating Dangan Ronpa MC soon since I'm actually excited about that book still. My sister said she'd take over the A Past Revealed series. Read her other stuff too though. It's better than what I've done here. Like by a longshot. No Ordinary Game my sister recommended someone who I could ask if they want to take over. If that falls through I'm up for offers as to who wants to take it over. And my random Yandere Sim book I'm gonna update since I like the idea still. Sorry if you liked the other ones but I just found them too cringey for words.

So yeah. I've ranted about what I don't like anymore. As for what I do like. I watch the Shred Squad frequently. It's Shootski(aka Nick the competitive gamer), Ashlie9596(aka Mama Bean), JonJon(aka my fellow musical lover), UniComics(aka Salty Ooni(btw watch his Hardcore Quest series. Him and the others essentially have ten points to hit in a season. Other than that its all improved)), DawnofRiku(aka Robot Bean), FrozenGargon(aka "Shred Master" or just Tommy), and finally a name you might know, Newscapepro(aka Salty Corey). Most of the time its just Nick, Ashlie, Uni, and Jon, but in like Hardcore Quest they are almost all there. Plus they join in calls randomly while the others record. They pretty much all stream too.

I also watch Markilplier and Jacksepticeye a lot now. Thomas Sanders is a favorite too and my friends have deemed me Roman. I watch Vikkstar123 still even though he's left MC. I also enjoy some of his videos with the Sidemen, though do not recommend for younger audiences. I am 17 keep in mind. I watch MatPat more, the Try Guys, Buzzfeed Unsolved, and Dan and Phil. Like I said I watch Seto now that he's returned. I also like Max(Mithzan) and Ross's videos too. I'm also subbed to pretty much every animator out there, so there's that.

I'm half into the Eddsworld fandom now I'll admit, I've been binging Supernatural and as of September 1st 2018 am on episode 2 of season 5, I'm still into Harry Potter and Doctor Who. I'm still a Hamilton nerd and am expanding my musical knowledge so I'm open to recommendations. I've started almost exclusively listening to Panic! At the Disco(Dying in LA is so good!), along with a lot of dated songs from the 00's. I also listen to NatewantstoBattle. I'm also really good at the game Dead by Daylight.

And just some general knowledge, I'm 17 now, I'm a senior, I don't have my license, I still work at Dairy Queen(Not sure if I mentioned that ever on here), and I'm looking to go to college for game design and computer animation. I'm also taking 4 AP's this year so rip my brain cells...I still play piccolo and flute. My favorite color is still purple.

Yes, I've changed, and I'm expecting some people to leave after reading this if they even make it this far. But in general I'm still the same Owlfeather who signed up when she was 14. I have plans if you guys will stick with me to make a story using original characters I made up if you guys would be interested. I'll write it anyways, even if no one is though. I've changed, some ways good, and some ways bad, but I hope you guys will stick with me through this. And to the friends I haven't talked to in so long, I'm sorry. I got into a routine of wake up, watch youtube, eat, and sleep. During school, add school to the mix. I still don't think I can be as internet active as I want to be, as I have to worry about making a portfolio for college, applying for college and scholarships, and overall not mentally burning out during this school year. I hope everyone understands that, but I just wanted to let you guys all know I'm okay, and I'm not planning on completely leaving anytime soon.

I love you all and am so happy with how far you guys have brought me and feel horrible for not continuing so much of my stuff. At midnight everything I said will be gone will be gone(except Life on the Internet, I got rid of it already. I hate that book). But I'm looking forward to finally moving forward and looking away from my past. I hope a lot of you will join me.

Having said that, see you guys later. Owl out.