Chapter 1: A Game of Death

Ash's POV

"So you're saying that if we ever have a zombie apocalypse, we should raid  all the stores for playdough?" I laughed.

"I mean, no one is gonna take it! They'll be too busy grabbing the actual food! Look, we're here!" Stamps said.

""Welcome to the School of Peace and Hope, where everyone who enters lives a happy life." That's an odd name for a map!" Squid commented.

"Yeah,  well it's supposed to be the best map that has ever been made! I can't believe we get to be the first to try it out!" I said excitedly.

"Come on! I want to see if the prize for winning is cake!" Stamps  ran in with us not far behind.

The doors slammed shut behind us. "Is this a horror map?" I asked.

"No, it's only supposed to be an adventure map." Squid said. Suddenly we were splashed by a potion.

"Guys, I feel kinda  funny." I said. The room was spinning.

"Me too..." Squid collapsed beside me.

"David, you okay...?" Stamps asked before he too fell.

"What kind of map is this...?" Was the last thing I said before everything went black.

I woke up in what appeared to be a classroom. "What the-where am I?" It was then I remembered the map and what had happened. "Ugh, my head...where are David and Joseph?" I noticed a note on the desk I had been resting my head on.

Come to the auditorium as soon as you wake up. There the rules will be explained.
~E.M~

It then had instructions to the auditorium. "Well, I guess I kinda don't have a choice. Stamps and Squid will probably be there." I said to myself. I followed the directions to a large auditorium. In the front row was 15 other people. 

"Looks like you're the last one." A guy with red sunglasses and cape said.

"Last one?" I asked.

"Yeah, apparently we were all invited to do this map. Your friends here told us they came here with you, so we're all assuming you're the last to wake up." A guy with goggles explained.

"Ash!" Squid and Stamps came up to me.

"Hey guys! What are we supposed to do?" I asked.

"Well, I guess we should introduce ourselves. I'm Adam, but most people call me Sky. I'm the Ultimate Singer." A guy with a ponytail, sunglasses, and a gold amulet said.

"I'm Ross, the Ultimate Chicken Farmer. I'm not a sloth, I'm a narwhal." A narwhal with a derpy expression said.

"Nice face." I  commented.

"Same to you." He answered.

"I'ms Barneys, thes Ultimates Goats Milkers!" A purple dinosaur with an eyepatch yelled in a weird accent.

"I don't mean to be rude, but what country are you from?" Squid asked.

"I'ms froms the Turkeys!"

"Ok then, well I'm Pat, the Ultimate Demolitionist." A guy in dark armor that only showed his glowing blue eyes spoke up.

"I'm Jen, the Ultimate Demolitionee, as in I'm the best at either getting blown up or having my stuff blown up by this guy!" A girl with brown hair, big green eyes, and a large pink bow said.

"I'm Jess, though I'm mostly called Aphmau, and I'm the Ultimate Storyteller." A girl with black hair and a gray and pink baseball cap said.

"I'm Max, the Ultimate Editor, and the first person to call me Mad Max is dead. No joke." A guy with red hair and a golden "Z" necklace said with a frown.