Chapter 10: Mr. Plan

I glanced warily around at the people with whom I was just joking with a minute ago. Weird how just showing us those closest seems to bring everyone that much closer to killing. Despite how much I cared about the MAC, I made a vow to myself not to kill. It seems I was going to have to be the voice of reason if we all wanted to live through at least the night.

"Guys, how would he have convinced them to come?" I asked, trying to convince myself just as much as them.

"Maybe he told them we were here and then trapped them." Jin said, sounding defeated.

"All of them? That seems highly unlikely. Plus, why would Alesa bring Mason, Adam. And what use would the pugs be here, Dan?" I asked. The more I talked, the more likely it seemed this was some trick.

"He has a point. I love the pugs to death, but they aren't much fighters if that was what Jemma was hoping for." Dan added.

"And Alesa would never take the chance that Mason would get hurt." Adam pointed out.

"Plus, I think since we survived on the moon, the MAC would trust us enough to be gone for a few days." Squid commented.(Anyone else still mad that they never finished that? On the bright side, Squid said they're rebuilding the map!)

"And our friends would probably joke that we're just  stuck raging at parkour." Mitch laughed.

"And how would Jerry  get here? He's a slime!" Jordan said exasperated.

"And Jason would have no reason to bring he kids here." Aph said.

"Yeah...and Thundermuffin would probably throw a party before searching for me." Ross shrugged. Most of us gave him an odd look. "I never said he was a good chicken."

"Ok then...well, I think Cpt. Cookie would probably be more concerned getting a girl than finding us." Jen sighed.

"And Owl is part fudgin' Enderdragon! They couldn't catch her if they tried!" Jin said with determination.

"Willow is too, but she probably would've knocked anyone out with her bare fists first." Max shrugged.

"Uh, that begs the question. Who are they then?" Jerome pointed at the screen.

"Um..." I couldn't answer that.

"Look, we've all figured out those probably aren't the real people." Pat said. 

"What if they are?" Stamps asked, biting his claws.

"We have to have hope." I said. "But just in case someone doesn't, we should have three people watching these at all times."

"Three?" Sky asked.

"If one person decides to murder, two people should be able to overpower them. And no one should be with 'friends'. So Pat and Jen will have different shifts, me, Squid, and Stamps will have separate shifts, same with Sky, Aph, Jin, Ross, and Max, plus Sky, Mitch, and Jerome can't be together. This will prevent anyone teaming together." I finished.

"Ash, since when are Mr. Plan?" Stamps asked.

"I don't want anyone else dying." I sighed. Everyone looked down, remembering what had happened.

"So, who takes first shift since it's about to be lights out?" Dan asked.

"How about me, Mitch, and Pat? Then it can be Aph, Stamps, and Dan. Then Jen, Jin, and Jerome." I laughed, hearing the alliteration. "Then someone will have to take more than one turn from there." I said. Everyone nodded agreement.

Me, Mitch, and Pat bid everyone good night. We all stood and just started talking to each other. Eventually we sat down around one in the morning. I felt my eyes begin to droop. I fought sleep. We all agreed to go until three.

I could see Mitch and Pat were doing no better. We tried to keep awake, but soon Mitch dosed off. Then Pat. Just as I was about to wake them, I felt my eyes close and darkness overtook me.

=time skip to three=

"Ash!" A voice hissed in my ear.

I woke with a jolt. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and turned confusedly to a rather frightened Stampy.

"What happened?" I asked, seeing Mitch and Pat slowly waking.

"Some of the weapons are gone! That's what!" Aph said with venom in her voice. I flinched at the harsh tone, which was so unusual for her.

"What?!" My eyes traveled to the pedestals. I automatically noticed the lack of two of the weapons. Us three who were previously on watch jumped out of our chairs and started running down the hall with the bedrooms, the three who were to take the next shift not far behind.

We frantically POUNDED on everyone's doors, getting quite a few grumbles...that is until they heard. We finally got to the end of the hallway, where my bedroom lay. I went next door and pounded on the door to the room next door. It opened at the slightest touch. Everyone held their breathe as I slowly opened the door.

As soon as it opened enough to see the bed, I felt darkness consume me and my legs fall from beneath me.

A/N I'm sorry, you wanted to know who died? And you want to know what weapons are gone? Oh, sorry, guess you'll just have to wait until next week. >:)

Please don't kill me.