Chapter 5: Fight For Your Life

Execution 1: Fight for you life

We watched a screen as Ty picked up a golden sword from the middle of a dimly lit, mossy brick room. On one side was a row of dispensers, the other, a pit of water. As soon as Ty's hand touched the sword, zombies started to spawn. Ty smirked and killed them lightning quick, his sword chopping off zombie heads left and right. 

But it didn't last long.

Gold is the least durable ore in Minecraftia. The sword snapped in two after only 3 minutes.

Ty gritted his teeth as he backed toward the pool of water. Suddenly, the zombies stopped. Everyone looked at each other in confusion, but Sky looked in dread. On the screen, tentacles were slowly wrapping their way around Ty's left leg. 

Ty realized too late what was happening. I watched in horror as fear gleamed inn his eyes as he mouthed the words "I'm sorry." He was dragged underwater.

I heard cries from his closest friends, and I think Jen fainted.

Sky was completely breaking down as Mitch and Jerome tried to calm him. How could they calm him if they couldn't stop crying themselves though?

"Hey!" We all looked in surprise at Sky as he clutched Ty's headphones in his hands, his knuckles turning white. He looked up and I realized his glasses had fallen off as the tears poured down his face. I could see that his eyes were gold now, just like the ore that failed to protect Ty. He gritted his teeth as he hissed out his next words. "You wanted to know why I glared at you earlier, Squid! Well I'll tell ya! That's why! People think that I only hate squids on TV, that the whole Sky Army and fight against the squids is fake. Not even most of my friends know this, but it was real. I was the leader of an ACTUAL army with ACTUAL recruits and people ACTUALLY died at the hands of those cursed squid.  I watched as recruits died to the slimy blue beasts, and the only people there to help me through was Team Crafted. We all fought side by side, to the very end of the war. We won, but at a heavy price. I decided to retire from warfare after that, so we all became actors, but TC ended not long after that. THAT'S the reason I glared at you! THAT'S the reason I hate squids! They are nothing but evil creatures that kill innocent people for no good reason at all!" Sky cried.

We all stared in shock. I half expected Squid to be upset, but he instead walked to Sky and laid a tentacle on his shoulder.

"I heard of this war from my auntie, as she was the only contact I had with my kind, but I always thought it was a lie. I mean, how could I believe that the beings I share DNA with would kill the people I am now such good friends with. I know I have no idea what you're going through, I don't know what  I'd do if that were Stampy or Ash in there or in Barney's place, but I promise you, I am NOT like them. I think that if I were alive then, I would have helped you in any way I could. I'm sorry." Squid said.

Sky looked up at him. "Maybe I was wrong to judge you...thanks. Maybe not ALL squid are bad."

"Well isn't that sweet! Anyways, now that the 1st trial's over, you can head on up to the 2nd floor! Bye!" EM chirped before disappearing.

"We get to go to the 2nd floor?" Pat said as Jen started to come to.

"I guess. Maybe there's something to help us out of here up there." Jin said.

"Maybe. Come on. I think it would also be best if we never left alone though. We'll always stay in groups of three,k?" I asked.

"Good idea. Now let's see what Notch has  in store for us on floor two."

A/N 1.) Picture will be up either tomorrow or Saturday. 2.) I gave myself the feels...

Edit: BTW, Sky is 24. Him and his friends were given an army to lead at age 16. Squid is 22 in Squid years, but only 5 in human. Squid's age quicker.