Chapter 9: Having Fun?

"Thanks. I really needed to hear that." I hugged Squid and Stamps. What would I do with out these two?

"So, uh, Ash. Ready for some video games?" Stamps asked.

"You bet I am!" I yelled with a grin. "Beat you there!" I raced out of the room.

"Not if we I do first!" Squid came out after.

"Wait for me!" Stamps  yelled  behind us.

I ran into the arcade room out of breathe and laughing. 

"What happened to you?" Pat asked. I think he may have been smiling? I couldn't really tell cause of the helmet.

"Just a little race is all." Squid said as he entered.

"Guys! No fair!" Stamps pouted as he ran in. "You got a head start!"

Everyone laughed and soon so did Stampy.

"Now, who am I up against first?" I asked.

"That would be me, good sir." Ross said with a grin. He tipped a fake fedora.

"Whether its the doctor or you, you're still going down!" I challenged.

"Yeah right! And Max loves it when we compare Elsa and Rosalina!" Ross said sarcastically. Max looked mad.

"Just play already!" Mitch gestured at the Pac Man machines. I am so ready for this...

=time skip=

Jen won. Of all people. Jen won. 

Not to say she looked bad or like an easy opponent, but I wasn't even expecting that from her!

She demolished Fix It Felix Jr. She slayed at Pac Man. She killed it at Donkey Kong. And Frogger helped her hop  to victory!

"Dang, Jen! Since when are you good at video games?" Pat teased.

Jen stuck her tongue out at him. We all laughed.

"What do I get for winning?" Jen asked.

"A cake made by yours truly!" Stampy yelled happily. We all cheered. Maybe life here wouldn't be so bad if I had to stick with these people.

=time skip=

As we ate cake, EM appeared. "YOU GUYS ARE  SO BORING!"

"Yeah, well, we don't want to kill." Jordan said nonchalantly.

"Oh, but maybe this will convince you..." EM grinned.

A series of platforms appeared, each with a different weapon on it. Each was also labeled with a name.

Sky: Butter Sword

Ross: A syringe with green liquid

Jin: A 2 million volt taser

Aph: An angelic looking sword

Max: A knife engraved with the word "Dada"

Mitch: A bow and arrows

Jerome: A diamond betty

Ash: A sticky bomb

Squid: A weird glowing black ink sac

Stampy: A vial of purple liquid

Pat: A block of TNT and a flint&steel

Jen: An unlucky block

Jordan: A slime sword

Dan: A diamond pick axe

"And what makes you think we'd use those?" Aph asks.

"This." A screen appears behind each of the platforms.

On each screen was a room. And in each room, was something each person cared dearly for.

"Alesa! Mason!" Sky yelled as he saw his wife and child.

"Thundermuffin!" Ross looked scared.

"Owl!" Jin screamed.

"Jason! Julia! Joseph!" Aph looked like she was about to cry.

"Willow!" Max clenched his fists.

"Guys!" Jerome and Mitch both yelled, as they both saw the same thing, the other members of the Pack, plus Pete, Mat, Kenny, and Nooch.

"The MAC!" Ash, Stamps, and Squid all yelled as they saw their other friends.

"Cpt. Cookie! Bomby!" As rude as Cpt Cookie was, he was still their friend. And Bomby was just about the most loyal creeper ever.

"Jerry!" Jordan looked terrified seeing his beloved pet.

"Jemma! Trayaurus! Ellie! Darcie! Grim!" Dan screamed as he saw his whole family.

"What are you going to do to them?" Jen asked, tears welling in her eyes.

"For now, nothing. But if someone isn't dead by tomorrow, they all die. And I'll force you guys to watch!" EM laughed as he disappeared.

The stakes were higher. Will someone kill?

A/N I have a plan. X3