Chapter 7: No...

I woke up the next morning happy. That soon changed when I remembered where I was and what had happened the day before. I sighed, then remembered we were going to be holding that gaming tournament today.

I checked the time. 8:30. Shoot! Everyone's gonna think I was killed or worse...I killed someone...

I sprinted to the dining room, only to find no one was there. "Hello?" I called.

I walked to the kitchen. Still no one.  I walked around the entire building yelling for someone to answer me. No one did. To make matters worse, I found every single bedroom unlocked and empty of anyone.

Finally I came to the gaming room. Maybe they all decided to practice playing...

I opened the door, expecting to be greeted by my new friends and house mates playing on the old fashioned gaming consoles.

I wasn't. 

Instead I was greeted by the scent of fresh blood. I gasped as I saw what  lie in front of me. Dead. Every. Single. Person. Dead.

I managed to walk into the room somehow. I plugged my nose at the overwhelming stench of iron. Mitch and Jerome were lying near the Pac-Man machine, pink blood oozing out of multiple stab wounds. Sky was propped against the wall, his body and face covered by so many cuts that he was only recognizable by the amulet and headphones he wore. Pat and Jen were by the Frogger machine, holding hands as the stab wounds through their hearts caused blood to ooze from beneath their clothes and armor. They were together til the end. Max and Jin were laying in the corner, their hands sprawled out as they seemed to write something in their own blood. I couldn't tell anything other than the words started with "O" and "W". Jess was slumped against the Donkey Kong machine, hand still clutching the main stick. She must have been playing when she died. Dan was hanging from the wall, multiple knives going through his shoulders , hands, legs, and feet to hold him up. Jordan was by the door,reaching out seemingly as he must have been trying to escape.

I broke down when I saw what I feared most.

Stampy and Squid were dead center of the large room, laying with pink blood still pooling around their stab wounds to the chest and head. Their eyes were open wide with fear and disbelief at their untimely demise.

"Y-You...*cough*...have some...*cough cough*...nerve coming back here..." I looked to see Ross in the direct view of the door, two stab wounds causing him to slowly bleed out. There was blood trickling from his mouth.

"W-W-Whay happened?" I asked through tears.

"Y-You mean...*cough*...y-you d-d-don't remember?"

"Remember what? I just woke up!"

"Y-You did...*cough*...this...Y-You...*cough*...killed us..."

"W-WHAT? NO! I-I W-WOULD NEVER! I-I-I WOULD N-NEVER K-KILL ANYONE!"

"L-Look at...*cough cough*...your c-clothes..."

I looked down to see my black hoodie and gray jeans drenched in blood. I let out a small shriek.

"S-See y-you...*cough cough cough*...On the o-other s-s-side..." Ross's, who I had now just realized was Dr. Earl, head dropped onto his chest.

"NO! NO! I DIDN'T DO THIS! I DIDN'T KILL ANYONE!"

"Tsk tsk tsk. You broke a rule, Ash. Rule 1 was you can  only kill two people! Oh well. PUNISHMENT TIME!" EM announced as he appeared in front of me.

"WHAT? BUT I DIDN'T DO THIS! JOE, DAVID, WAKE UP! TELL HIM I DIDN'T DO THIS! I NEVER KILLED ANYONE!"

I was teleported into the driver's seat of a car. Not just any car, a yellow Zentano from GTA V. I was tied to the seat. I couldn't even touch the wheel. The car started to move, and it just kept picking up speed. Turn after turn, my vision became blurrier and blurrier with tears streaming down my face. No, no, no,  no...

My heart filled  with hope as I saw the finish line. Maybe I was supposed to die of a heart attack and he'll let me go. 

It then dropped as I saw a familiar small box directly in front of the finish line. A proximity mine.

"I'm sorry, everyone..." I said as the mine blew up and my world went dark.

You guys seriously thought I would end it like that? NOPE!

"ASH!" I woke up to see Squid and Stampy staring at me with worried eyes. 

"What happened?" I asked, rubbing my head. It hurt.

"You never came down to breakfast. We honestly thought you were dead. That is, until we heard you screaming through your door." Squid said.

"But my door was locked."

"Uh, yeah, about that...thanks Jerome." Stampy said, looking at the bacca behind him. Everyone was in my room, except for Barney and Ty of course.

"You broke my door down!"

"You sounded like you were dying!" Max said defensively.

I remembered my dream. I pulled Squid and Stampy into a giant hug that was probably making it hard to-

"Uh, Ash, I can't breathe." Squid said.

"Sorry." I let go.

"What exactly did you dream about?" Jen asked.

"I-" I decided not to tell them. "It was nothing. Now, I'm hungry! Did you guys leave me some playdough?" I joked, hoping that would change the subject.

Everyone laughed. "We sure did! Now come on Big Cheese!" Stampy said as he led me from the room.

I swear I will never kill ANYONE...even if I get killed...

Yep...I just wrote that...I need mental help.