Chapter 3: Who Are You?

"JOHN?" Aph screamed, Ross fainted, and Sky, Jin, and Max stood there with there hands over their mouths like they were going to be sick. Actually, everyone was like that.

"The 1st body has been discovered! You have an hour to hold an investigation before the school meeting! I told you someone would murder!" EM said from apparently nowhere in particular. There weren't even any loudspeakers.

"Who would do this?" Jerome asked.

"I don't know, but we better start looking for clues. I'll help look at the body while everyone else looks for clues in his room as to how he got here." Dan said.

"You seem to know an awful lot about how to do this..." Jordan said suspiciously.

"Am I not aloud to watch crime shows?"

"Fair enough."

Just then, Ross woke up. "What happened?" Am I the only one to notice he was looking completely straight rather than two opposite directions?

"Ross...uh...Barney...he...he was...he was murdered..." Sky said, looking down.

"Well I can see that! I was wondering who did it! I mean just look at how SLOPPY this was! You can clearly see that the killer got scratched before they stabbed Barney!" Ross said. What the-

"Ross? What's going on? You just fainted when you saw Barney and now you're acting like n experienced killer." Jin pointed out.

"I fainted? OH! You must mean the other guy! Yes, my name is not Ross. You see, my name is Dr. Earl(I had to come up with something other than Dr. Ross, so yeah. Dr. Earl XD)

"What are you talking abo-wait a minute. THE Dr. Earl? The one who has killed over a hundred people using only a quick needle to the neck?" Max asked.

"Yep. That's the one. Now, who's going to help me examine this body?" Ro-Dr.Earl stood up and confidently strode to Barney's limp body. "It appears as though he has a single stab wound going straight through a lung. *sigh* It would have been so much quicker and cleaner to just slit his throat or cut his jugular gland." He stopped and looked at  us. "And before you say it was me, I haven't been out in months AND this is an amateur  kill."

"How do we know this for a fact?" Mitch asked.

"Ask me what my room looks like."

"What does your room look like?" Stamps asked. I elbowed him. "OW!"

"I have no idea. Honestly. Me and Ross as you call him cannot share memories. Now I suggest we check this guy's room before we have to attend that meeting. I, personally, am heading to the kitchen. Anyone care to join me?" Dr. Earl asked.

"HOW COULD YOU THINK OF FOOD AT A TIME LIKE THIS? BARNEY, ONE OF YOUR BEST FRIENDS, WAS JUST MURDERED!" Aph yelled.

"Correction, one of ROSS'S friends was just murdered. I've never met  this dinosaur in my life. Now, if I'm correct the killer will have washed the weapon and put it in the kitchen." He  started to walk off.

"I'll go with him if someone else comes." Max said solemnly. I'm guessing despite his quick temper, he really cares about his friends.

"I'll go." Squid volunteered.

"Are you sure about this David?" I whispered.

"Look, at least one of them is safe to travel with. If the other isn't, it's two against one." Squid explained.

"Ok, just be careful." Stamps warned.

"Don't worry. I'll be fine." And then they left.

"Where's his room?" Jen asked. I think she was going to throw up if we were here any longer. I might too.

"Beside mine. Let's go." Jin said. We all took one last glance at the Ultimate Goat Milker. We had a feeling it would be the last time we ever saw him.

=time skip to Barney's room=

As everyone searched, I decided to consult the guest files for Barney's name. I read aloud:

ThatGuyBarney (Barney) (John)

Age: 24

Gender: Male

Member of the SkyArmy and leader of the Dirt Force. Best friend to Skydoesminecraft (Sky), Jinbop (Jin), House_Owner (Ross), Aphmau (Aph), and Mithzan (Max). Is known for his strange accent and his multiple catch phrases such as "Shickaler",, "Bong Bong", "Apple", and "Yahh!". Likes to hang out with Goat and has been kicked off of Coach's team multiple times. Has been on the series "Crafting Dead", "Pirates", "Roommates", "High School", "University", "Maze Runner", and "School". Is a purple dinosaur.

"Where did you get all of that info?" Pat asked as he searched.

"In our tablets there's a file for everyone along with a picture." I stopped and looked at the screen. "That's odd."

"What?" Dan asked, coming over.

"There's more info." I said.

Death Time: 6:38 am

Cause of Death: Stab wound to the left lung/blood loss

Killer: ?

"I guess it gives us some additional facts. That's sorta useful." Sky said dully.

"Time is UP! Please head to the main office for our 1st school meeting!" EM chirped.

"Guess we better go." Jordan said. We have absolutely no proof whatsoever as to who did it...we're dead...

A/N So Ross has two personalities...

Also, if you have thought about some of the things that were said, you can maybe figure out who the murderer is...and it is NOT Jen!