A/N Ok

Hoi to all of my little kits! Owlfeather here! Today I am announcing(A week late)(Oops) that this book was one of the winners and will be updated weekly! 

The two books with the most votes were Dangan Ronpa MC(It had like 20 votes like holy cow) and It's No Ordinary Game(like 10 votes and barely beat A Past Revealed). I highly suggest you check No Ordinary Game out if you haven't.

In addition to these two I kinda realized a derp moment I had and realized that Who's the Yandere Now? has a different set of readers from my usual writing, so therefore I find it unfair to leave them out, so I will also write this book. If you like Yandere Simulator I suggest checking it out. I also believe personally it has some of my better writing despite only having two official parts.

This is my final schedule at the moment.

Saturday-Sunday: One shot Weekend(Update my oneshot books for as many requests as I can)

Monday: No Ordinary Game

Wednesday: Who's the Yandere Now?

Friday: DRMC

This is my schedule but if for example I have something involving band that night I will inform you guys and it will be updated the next week on schedule.

To conclude this chapter I would like to suggest a few authors actually. One is my first irl best friend . My apologies if this link doesn't work in a few days as she changes her name every week it seems. (XD Sry Katie if you see this) She writes for a variety of fandoms but currently she is working on a book called Hogwarts: Meet 2017. You can guess the plot from the title but it is really good and I suggest Potterheads check it out.

Another author is . They write Sky Army and MC YT books, such as their one Unique which is honestly amazing. I highly suggest checking it out and their other books.

And to actually conclude this I want to thank you guys for continually supporting me and being there for me. You guys are the best. Thank you.

Anyways, bye for now my little kits and stay #OWLMAZING! 5EVER! BOI!