Side story: Valentine's {Part 1}

Ah Valentine's, the most scariest day of their lives. Especially for the Dragonslayers. Chocolate chocolate and more chocolate are mailed to them each year.

"Oi lazy bums. Today we decided to make a Valentine's special for your fans." Their manager, Gildarts announced.

The Dragonslayers looked up from what they were doing.

"What Valentine's special..?" Romeo was brave enough to question the manager.

"A competition for your fans.." Gildarts laughed evily which kind of frightened the Dragonslayers. Even Gajeel was frightened..

They each looked at each other before going back to what they were doing.

To the girls

"KYAAA! GUYYS! JUVIA HAS BIG NEWWS!" The blue haired girl stormed inside the empty cafe with a poster in her hands. "THE DRAGONSLAYERS ARE DOING AN EVENT WHERE THEIR FANS COULD WIN A DATE WITH GRAY-SAMA!"

Lucy stopped sweeping the floor and looked up, "Juvia. I think it's 'win a date with anyone in Dragonslayers' not just your beloved Gray-Sama."

Juvia glared at Lucy and muttered words that Lucy couldn't make out.

"Juvia. Don't think about killing any of your love rivals during the competition." However, Erza made out those words.

"Hmm. A competition? Sign me up," Erza took the paper from Juvia's hand and skimmed through it.

Erza is extremely obsessed with a challenge.

"C-Can I j-join? I w-want to see R-Romeo again..." Wendy popped up behind Erza and peeked at Juvia and Lucy.

Erza gave a warm smile and placed a hand on Wendy's head, "Of course. Let's beat them!"

"Hey! Let me join too!" Levy popped up from behind the counter, she was cleaning the counter and overheard their conversation.

"Guys.. I'm not joining." Lucy said, "I don't like them anyways."

Levy stared at Lucy and smirked, "Come ooon. We all know you looove Natsu~"

"Are you kidding me, I hate his guts." She said with a disgusted look on her face.

"Luuucyyy pleaaase? We could have a group date if we all win!" Juvia begged with her puppy eyes.

Lucy stared at her before sighing, "Fine. But you all owe me."

The girls looked at each other and laughed.

Let the competition start!