Chapter 3: Scream and shout

Lucy p.o.v

"This is what everyone is waiting for. The Dragonslayers!" I sat down on my seat next to Erza and Levy. Me, Juvia, Erza, Levy, and Wendy were sitting with each other.

I rolled my eyes. "Seriously. So thats why they're here at Fairy Tail High."

"Lu-chan! Look it's your boyfriend, Natsu!" Erza, Wendy and Juvia stared at me with disbelief. "Boyfriend?!" They all shouted in unison.

I sweatdropped. "Me and Natsu are not dating." They all sighed in relief. I stared back at the stage with my arms crossed while everyone was shouting.

Pinky saw me and winked at me. I flushed. Who does he think I am? Im not going to fall for him! Ever in my life.

"This song is dedicated for my new girlfriend, Luce." The spotlight aims at me. I blushed.

Dragneel. I'll kill you. The fangirls were screaming. "Nalu!!" I rolled my eyes. I gave him a death glare.

He just smirked. Did he just smirk?! Ugh that dragneel. They sang and I just looked away the whole time.

The concert/performance finally stopped. "Lucy! Why didnt you tell me you were dating Natsu?!" Erza asked.

I sighed. "The last time I checked I--" I felt a muscular arm around my shoulders. "Hey girls. Can I borrow Luce?"

Levy squealed. "Of course!" "What! Levy-chan! I thought we were friends!" I pouted. "Sorry Lu-chan. I ship you two." she smiled.

"Thanks!" He took my wrist and pulled me somewhere. "So where do you wanna go?" he asked. I stared at him. "What?" He stared back. "For our date of course!"

"Date?! What!" I blushed and looked away. "Awee~ is Luce blushing?" He turned me around. "So you were blushing!"

I crossed my arms. '"N-No im not!" I defended. "Lets go to the amusement park." I suggested and walked away.

Natsu realized I was gone and ran to me. He puts his hand on mine. "W-Wha are you d-doing?!"

"Im holding your hand Luce." He gave me a duh face. I ignored that and blushed. "Lets go to that roller coaster!" he pulled my hand and ran there.

We waiting in line. This might be fun. I shook my head. What am I thinking?!

We finally got on. *click* Huh? Whats that sound? I turned around. "Luce are you ok?" Aww he asked if im ok. I mentally slapped myself.

Lucy. Stop thinking about that. I nodded. "Yeah im fine." I put on my seat belt and got ready.

The ride started to move. oh its a slow--. NEVERMIND ITS FASTT!! I turned to see how Natsu was going. His face was green. Dont tell me...he has motion sickness!

Uh. what am I doing to do. "NATSU!" I screamed. "WHAT, LUCE?!" We were screaming since the roller coaster was so fast that it was hard hearing each other.

"ARE YOU OK!?" I asked. "YEAH IM F-- BLEHHH." Natsu stuck his head out and threw up. I was digusted. "Natsu...dont throw up during the ride!"

He stared at me in confused. "WHAT DID YOU SAY LUCE!?"

"I SAID. DONT THROW UP DURING THE RIDE!"

"OH"

This lasted for like 5 minutes and the ride was finally over. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah im fine." His face was still pale. "If you had motion sickness then why would you go on a ride?!" I lectured. "Because.." he scratched his head.

"I forgot about my motion sickness when im with you." He gave me his famous grin that Im sure, every girl would faint seeing it.

I just blushed. "W-What ever."  I walked around with Natsu.