Chapter 4 : 3 'dates' in one night

Wendy p.o.v

What is this boy thinking?! Why is he hugging me? I blushed. I tried to pull away. Why is he so strong! He's like Natsu-nii..

"Im sorry I said that to you." He kept hugging me. My face is burning hot. He stopped hugging me amd stared at me.

"Are you ok? Your face is red." I blushed even more. A-Am I...Blushing?! H-How? How is he making me blush?

Did I open up to him? I shook my head. I dont like him. "Helloo?" A hand was waving infront of my face.

"Oh you're back. You must be day dreaming then." He smiled at me. I blushed. Do I l-like him? What! Wendy stop thinking about this!

"I-Im fine." Did I just..Studder?! Something is wrong with me. I'll ask Chelia! Mhm yeah. Chelia would tell me.

Romeo p.o.v

The blue haired girl is blushing? Or is she sick. Hmm. Maybe she does have some feelings in her.

"So whats your name? You havent told me anything yet. All I know is that your Natsu's younger sister." I gave the girl a grin, making her blush more.

"M-My n-n-name is w-wendy m-marvel." Marvel? Why not Dragneel..? "Nice to meet you Wendy. My name is Romeo Conbolt." I put my hands behind my head.

She nodded. "R-Romeo.." I stared at her. "Yeah?" She blushed and looked away. "N-Never mind. I-I better g-get back to w-w-work."

She walked away and entered the café. Hmm. She seem like Natsu. Maybe their step siblings? I shrugged and walked at the entrance of the café.

I checked when it closes. 9 pm..I checked my watch. 8:30pm. 30 more minutes. ill just wait and walk Wendy home.

I put my hands in my pockets and walked over to the wall and leaned on it.

• 9:00 pm •

Wendy p.o.v

I ran back to the café and wore my apron. I walked over to Chelia's table and sat down. "Welcome back wendy-chan."

She had a evil grin on her face. Umm... this isnt good.. "What?" I asked.

"Tell me what happened between you and Romeo-kun~" she smirked. I blushed and look down while playing with my fingers. "u-uh.."

She gasped. "You llllllllike him dont you! You haven't blushed ever since." she paused and thought.

"Ever since Grandeeney left! and that was 7 years ago!" she exclaimed. "You must like him so much that you started to show some feelings!"

"Im your best friend and I couldnt make you show your feelings!" she protested.

I kept on blushing. "U-Um can I ask you something?" Chelia stared at me and nodded. "Of course!" I laughed awkwardly. "How come. When ever Romeo-kun smiles I blush?"

Romeo p.o.v

I sighed. So boring.. I looked around and saw a window. Oh look its Wendy and her friend..with pink hair! I sneaked over there and peeked.

"How come. When ever Romeo-kun smiles I blush?" That must be Wendy. "Its because you love him!" The girl with pink hair teased.

"Chelia! Im serious!" Wendy pouts. "Ok ok. Maybe you like him?" Oh the girls name is chelia. "Like? But.. I don't wanna hurt you, Chelia. You're my best friend! And....and if I like the same person you do.."

Wendy likes me? I looked up more. Thank you so much for the ninja lessons, Natsu. "Its ok Wendy. I think you fit with Romeo-kun more."

Wendy stared at Chelia with teary eyes. "Wendy! Dont cry!" I stood up. Both of them stared at me. Uh oops.