Chapter 1: "Someone help me!"

Lucy p.o.v

"Lucy, I'll be going now." Erza got her things and walked out the café. "Remember to lock the café , ok?" She warned.

"Hai." I nodded and waved good bye. Erza is the boss and my 2nd best friend. She's very nice but shes super protective.

I looked around the café and sighed. Today we barely had any costumer. The reason is because of 'them', the Dragonslayers. I turned off the last light and went out the café and locked it up.

I tugged on the doorknob just in case. "Lock the café. check!" She walked down her neighborhood.

I hear footsteps. They must be from my neighbors. I continued to walk without any care. I put my hands behind my head. I felt a hand. "W-Wha?" I turned around and saw a whole gang.

"Whats a pretty girl like you doing in the dark?" one of the guys said with a smirk in his face.

"L-Let go of me!" I tugged my arm away but he was too strong. "Wanna play with us?" Another one said. "I-Im sorry b-but I need to go home." Someone save me.

"Well im sorry but I dont take no as a answer." The third one said. He walked closer to me. The guy let go of my hand but the rest of them surrounded me.

I took a step back and the guy kept on coming closer to me, but I couldn't go back anymore, the wall stopped me.

The guy smirked and pinned me to the wall. I looked to my right and left. I'm surrounded. His face came closer and soon his nose is touching my nose.

I closed my eyes hoping someone saves me. I moved my head. "Hey!" a man said.

I opened my eyes back and turned to see who it was. I couldnt really see him but his hair is pink? A second later and all of them were on the floor. my eyes widen. "H-How?" I turned to see my "hero".

"DRAGNEEL?!" I screamed. Oh great. Out of everybody it has to be him?! I saw his eyes widen. "Shh dont yell my name. I'll let you meet my members just dont--"

seriously. He thought I was a fangirl. "Pft. Why would I want to meet them." I rolled my eyes. I could tell was shocked. "Let me get this straight. I dont like you. I dont like your band. understand?"

Natsu p.o.v

Hmm. There's someone who doesnt like us. This girl is interesting. I stared at her chocolate eyes. "Then I'll make you like us, blondie." I smirked.

"Mhm yea. In your dreams, Pinky. And I have a name you know!" The blondie yelled.

"Really? I thought your name was Blondie. Oh sorry I didn't know." its fun teasing her.

"This is the reason why I hate guys like you." she stomped away. Blondie actually looks cute when shes mad.

I looked at my watch. Im gonna be late for the rehearsal. Oh well. I put my hands in my pockets and walked to the studio.

★ At the Studio ★

"Natsu! You're lets see." Gildarts looks at his watch. "An hour late. What were you doing?"

Gildarts is my manager. This is the first time seeing him that mad. "I was just saving this girl. no bigge." Gray stared at me. "What are you staring at, ice princess?"

"Nothing. I was just surprised that Flame brain has a girl friend." I 'tsk' at him. "Why would I want blondie to be my girlfriend." We contonued to fight until Jellal came.

"Stop fighting like kids. We have a concert at sunday. And whats today? Thursday. So stop fighting and go practice is you don't want your heads on a wall." We both shivered. "Y-Yes sir." I walked in the recording room and we practiced our new song.

★ After practice ★

The members are, Me, Ice Princess, Jellal, Gajeel, and Romeo.

Romeo is a newbie. He joined last month.

"Ok Dragonslayers.Sunday is the big day. So get your rest and be prepared."

"Hai." We said in unison.

~The next day~

Lucy p.o.v

I walked and entered the gate of my house. Or what they call, mansion. "Welcome back Hime, punishment?" Virgo, my maid, welcomed me.

"Thank you virgo. No punishment is needed. How is father doing?" I asked virgo.

"Jude-sama came home safely. He was worried about how you weren't home yet. Punishment?"

I sweatdropped. "Virgo. I dont give punishments. Oh tell him that I had to work late." "Hai." she bowed and walked away.

I went up my room and jumped on my bed and relaxed. "Home finally." I turned around and saw my phone buzzing. 100 messages from Levy-chan. "uh oh."

To: Lu-Chan
From: Levy-chan
Subject: News

hi Lu-chan!
are you sleeping yet?
how come you werent responding to my messages?!
Ive been spamming you.
Gomenasai
I have urgent news!

sent 40 minutes ago

To: Levy-chan
From: Lu-chan
Subject: Sorry

Gomen ne for not answering.
I realized that I left my phone at home.
its ok.
News?
Good or bad?

Read

To: Lu-chan
From: Levy-chan
Subject: 50 % Good 50% Bad

Its good for me.
But I dont think you'll actually go but.
I GOT TICKETS FOR US TO GO TO TODAYS DRAGONSLAYER CONCERT!! c:
I also got one for, Juvia, Wendy, ad Erza
Can you pleaseeee go?
Im begging you ☆-☆

Sent 1 second ago

To: Levy-chan
From: Lu-chan
Subject: No.

Im sorry Levy-chan.
I have uh plans tomorrow
Sorry.

Read

To: Lu-chan
From: Levy-chan
Subject: Pleaseeee

Lu-chan.
I know you're lying.
You were just complaining how you dont have anything to do on sunday.
Come on Lu-chan
I'll buy you ice cream afterwards!
I know you cant resist the Ice cream!

\/ <- this is a ice cream :P

Sent 5 minutes ago

To: Levy-chan
From: Lu-chan
Subject: Fine

Fine Levy-chan
I'll go with you.
Damn you ice cream >:c
We're only there to listen ok?
No meeting any Dragonslayers.

Read

I turned off my phone and sighed.

I can't believe I agreed to go to a Dragonslayers concert.

"Ughh."

I heard a knock on the door. "Hime. It's time for school."

I got out from my bed at got ready. "Im coming!"

Levy p.o.v

I squealed. "I got Lu-chan to go to the concert!" I punched the air. I heard a knock on my door. I opened it.

It was my neighbor. "Stop screaming! It's 7 in the morning! Isnt it time for you go to school?!" I bowed to apologize "gomenasai."

Oh yeah school. I forgot about that. I ran upstairs, got ready and went out.

----------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you like my new fanfiction!
Yea I know. Jellal is violent xD