Chapter 7 : Paparazzi

Lucy P.O.V

The ferries wheel... Stopped!?

Nani?! Im stuck here with this idiot for the next hour or so!

Argh. Im gonne die from annoying and idiocy today. Good bye mom, dad.

"Oi Luce. You ok?" I glared at him. "I'm stuck here with a pink haired idiot... DO YOU THINK IM OK!?"

He stared at me. "Who's the pink haired idiot?" I sighed and facepalmed.

"It's you!" ugh this guy...

Wendy P.O.V

I looked at the clock. 9..

Closing time! I took off my apron and locked the cafe doors and went out the doors.

"Boo!" I screamed and hit the mysterious person. "Oww Wendy.. Why'd you do that?"

Wait.. This voice..

I looked up and saw...

R-Romeo-kun!

I gasped. I.. Wendy, Marvell.. Just hit a star... I bowed. "Gomenasai, Romeo-Kun. I didn't mean it!"

Romeo P.O.V

-Talking to Chelia-

"So.. Tell me somethings about Wendy." the pink haired girl hesitated but sighed.

"I'm not gonna tell you anything about my best friend." she pouted.

I sighed and took out 2 tickets to our next concert. "Here. 2 tickets to our next concert."

She crossed her arms and ignored me. I took out a piece of paper and gave her my autograph.

"Here have my autograph." She still ignored me. I took out back stage passes. "Here. Back stage passes."

She unfolded her arms and took the passes. "Ok give me questions."

-Back to present-

I chucked. "It's ok. Remind me to never try to scare you. Hmm.. For a repayment.. I'll take you out for a small walk."

She eyed me suspiciously. "It's dark though.."

I gave her my famous puppy eyes. She sighed. "Fine."

I did a victory dance in my mind. "Ok.. Lets go!" I took her hand and started to walk."

Juvia P.O.V

*Bump*

"Gomenasai! Juvia didnt me-- GRAY-SAMA!?" Gray-sama looked started and covered Juvia's mouth.

"Shh. I don't want anymore paparazzis." He pointed at a group of mob with cameras. Juvia glared at them. So Juvia has a group of love rivals.

Juvia is the only one for Gray-sama. Juvia nodded and Gray-sama took his hand off my mouth.

"My name is Gray Fullbuster. You?"

Juvia had hearts in Juvias eyes. Juvia is dreaming right?

"Juvia Lockser."

"You speak in 3rd person? Strange.."

Juvia opened her mouth and speak. "Juvia can change the way Juvia talks!"

He chucked. "But interesting." Juvias eyes widen.

"Well.. I have to go. Bye Juvia!" Gray-sama left.

Juvia headed home while dancing. Juvia sat on Juvias couch. "Juvia is in cloud 9"

*Knock knock knock*

Visitor? Juvia went to the door being greeted by a *flash*

Nani? *gasp* It's them.. Juvias LOVE RIVALS!!

❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣

Hai minna!

As you know..

Im working on 3 stories at the moment

Fairy tail high (Fanfiction)

Fairy Fame (fanfiction)

Oppisite attracts... Right? (Story)

So make sure to check them out! Even though one of them.. You're reading right now ^^"

School is starting.. So I apologize for inactivity.

Fighting!

-Otaku_nerd9