Chapter 6 : New stalker?

Juvia P.O.V

Kyaa! Gray-sama looks so hot! Juvia is currently listening to the Dragonslayers new song. Juvia want to meet Gray-sama!

Juvia closed her laptop and jumped out of bed. "Juvia wonders where Levy, Lucy, Erza, and Wendy had gone to.." Juvia mumbled.

Juvia went out the door and went to take a walk. Juvia hopes that she'll find Gray-sama!

Juvia skipped to her neighborhood playground and sat down on one of the swings. Juvia swang a bit on the swings. Juvia heard someone sitting next to her.

She looked next to her and found a white haired boy. "Hi. Can this be love at first sight?"

"Eh? Ah Gomenasai. Juvia only has her eyes on Gray-sama."

"Gray huh? I know him."

Her eyes sparkled. "Really! Can you introduce juvia to him? What is he to you." she gasped.

"Are you guys... lovers?!" She imagined the white haired boy and Gray-sama as lovers.

She snapped out of it at stared at the boy. "L-L-L-Lovers?! Never! Im straight!"

The boy had a disgusted look. "Oh ok. Juvia understands."

"I got to go. My manger is yelling at me."

She tilted her head in confuse. "Manager?"

"Im Lyon Vastia, Guitarist of Lamia Scale. Im Gray's step brother."

Juvia was about to ask questions but he ran away.

"Aww. Juvia was suppose to be expecting Gray-sama!" she pouts. She sighed.

Juvia gave up waiting for Gray-sama and started to walk home. She laughed. Juvia is such a baka.. Why would Juvia think that Gray-sama would come to a park, he doesnt even know Juvia.

But.. Juvia won't give up!

*Bump*

"Gomenasai!"

「 Chapter 6 is over 」

Hi guys! This is super short..omg. sorry! Im gonna start another new fanfiction.  It's called, The forgotten memories. Its going to be a Nalu fanfic cause.. nalu ftw ^^