Chapter 2 ( part 1) : "I am not your girlfriend!"

Lucy p.o.v

I walked up the school gate and stood there waiting for Erza, Levy, Wendy, and Juvia. I knew that they wouldnt be here since im the one always early.

"Ohayo Levy-chan!" I waved at my best friend who was shocked that I was first.. again. "Ohayo Lu-chan!"

"I can't believe that you agreed to go to the concert! Are you excited?!" she chirped. "No. I'm not excited." she frowned. "Oh come on Lu-chan. You'll fall in love with them!" She said with hearts in her eyes.

I rolled my eyes. "Who would fall in love with them? I don't understand how--"

"OMG ITS NATSU DRAGNEEL!!" "Wait 'THE' Natsu dragneel?!" I turned around and saw a huge crowd of girls at the sidewalk. "What?"

I turned and saw Wendy, Juvia and Erza struggling through the crowd of fangirls. "Ohayo Wendy, Juvia, Erza!" "Ohayo!" they said in unison.

"So whats going on?" Erza asked with her arms folded. "Juvia doesn't know. Juvia heard the name Dragonslayers." she shrugged.

"Juvia. Don't you love the Dragonslayers?" Wendy asked. "Eh? Juvia only has her eyes on--IS THAT GRAY-SAMA?!" Then Juvia sprinted away.

We all sweatdropped. "Thats Juvia for you." I laughed. "Well if it isn't blondie." I turned around and saw the last person I wanted to see. "What do you want Dragneel." I folded my arms.

"Lu-chan. You met Natsu Dragneel?!" Levy said in shock. All my friends eyes widen. All the fangirls glared at me. "I just wanted to see you." He smirked and puts his arms around me.

I took his arm and got it away from my shoulders. "Touch me again and I'll make sure you won't see daylight tomorrow." I growled.

The fangirls gasped. "How can you treat Natsu-sama like that?! You should be happy to be Natsu's girlfriend."

"Pft. Girlfriend?" I turned and looked at Natsu, who was still smirking. "Nah. In his dreams." He looked disappointed.

Natsu p.o.v

Hmm girlfriend? I'd like that. I put my hands around blondie and teased her. "Yeah. Why would you treat your boyfriend like that, Blondie."

I looked at her, she looks mad but she was blushing. All I did was smirk. Her friends gasped. "Lucy! I thought you said you hated Dragonslayers! Especially Natsu-nii. Since you said He's a playboy." Wendy said.

"I. am. not. dating. him." Lucy glared at me. I put my hands at my heart. "Ouch. You're hurting my feelings." The fangirls gave blondie a death glare and she just rolled her eyes.

"Awww. Lu-chan. Why are you so mean to Natsu? He's your boyfriend!" A blue haired girl with a orange bandana said. "Levy-chan! Im not his girlfriend." Lucy pouts.

"Lucy. Did you know you look cute when you're angry?" I teased. Blondie blushed. "You also look cute when you're blushing." I smirked. The fangirls, fangirled. "Awwee so cutee!"

The blue haired girl, I think her name is Levy squealed. "Lu-chan! You guys are so kawaii!"

Lucy ignored that and said, "Levy-chan..Where's Erza?"

"Oh! I'll go find her. You can have some alone time with Natsu~" Then she walked away.

The fangirls thought that Levy's plan was good so they walked away and now its only me and Luce.

She punched my arm when everyone was gone. "Why did you say I was your girlfriend?!" I laughed.

"Because I wanted to tease you, Luce."