Running Through A Wall

The picture is of Sloane's cat, Maui.
Don't forget to vote and comment. It's appreciated!
///🌈
I'm so nervous. I do not know why, but I am already so nervous about Hogwarts, what house I would be in, and if I will do well in my classes.

I check my belongings again. I have everything. In Diagon Alley, I had gotten myself a beautiful petite, silver owl. Her name is Pixie, a name that I have loved for as long as I can remember.

Sloane got her own pet in Diagon Alley. She had gotten a cat: a gorgeous brown and white one with large green eyes. I thought that Sloane's cat, Maui, was absolutely gorgeous, but I had wanted an owl to send mail to keep in touch with my parents.

After I am done checking my luggage one last time, I drag everything out into the hallway.

"Are you ready to go, Remy?" My father asks. He seems more excited than I do, and he's not even going to Hogwarts.

"Yeah. I'm ready," I say, not quite sure if that is the truth.

***

We arrive at King's Cross Station with another half hour to go before the Hogwarts Express is to depart.

"Just valk right through ze wall," my mother explains. I know how to do it, but I am a bit nervous.

I take it at a run. I brace for the impact of hitting the wall, but it never comes. I run right through the wall, and am met with the amazing sight of the Hogwarts Express.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, I am hugged by Sloane from behind.

"I'm so glad that you're here!" She rants, "I've had to come here for years to 'see my brother off' but now I finally have a friend!"

"Who's your brother?" I ask.

She gestured over to two boys: One tall boy who had dark brown hair and a boy of medium size height with light blond hair.

"Luke's the annoying one with brown hair," she explains. Now that I look closer, I faintly recognize him.

She starts talking again. "I've decided that during school, I just want to be called Sloane. My entire family calls me Sly, and I'm just tired of that. Do you want to be called Remilynn or Remy this year?" She asks me.

"I've decided that Remilynn is too long. But I don't like Remy, eizzer. 'Zis year, I vould like to be called Ray." I reply, "I'll see 'ow that goes."

"Ray. I like it," she answers. "Oh no, Luke and Matt are coming over. They don't ever mind their own business, do they?"

I turn around, and saw that Sloane was right.

"Hello, Sloanie Baloney. You seem to have found yourself a friend?" Luke, the one with brown hair says.

"I told you to never call me that," she answers in an angry tone. I have never seen her angry, and it is slightly amusing, although I think that Luke is being mean.

Luke only ignores her and looks to me. "So, what's your name?" He says, raising one eyebrow slightly.

"Ve've met before. I'm Ray Lupin."

"Lupin, huh?" Luke asks, studying my face.

The boy with the blond hair, Matt, stands to the side, a from stretching across his face, like he knows something that I don't.

"I like your hair," Luke says with a grin of his own.

All of our parents suddenly come over except for Matt's. Apparently the Potters had given him a ride here.

I do not think that I have met Sarah, James' wife before Diagon Alley. I probably had seen her at a birthday party, but we had never been formally introduced. She's a small, skinny woman who is only a bit taller than I am. She is wearing a ponytail in her hair that is thick with dark brown curls. She has light blue eyes like Sloane does, unlike James' and Luke's brown eyes. She's very pretty, and seems quiet and polite.

My hair turns brown because I've been staring at Sarah's hair. Great. I concentrate and put it back to it's usual. I hope that no one saw that.

The parents talked for a while, and then it was time to get on the train. We said our goodbyes, gave hugs, and them boarded the Hogwarts Express.