Chapter Twenty One

Hey! So people were asking who plays who, and I got a little cast list. You can obviously imagine who ever you want! Originally I was going to do it over this chapter and the next since I've only decided now, but if you go back right to the start just before chapter one, there'll be a picture of the cast and also a cast list even though throughout the chapters you can see the cast list anyway. But you know, there's pictures! (17/02/16)

Well, I hope you enjoy the chapter! :3

***

After talking, Chad and I walked back to where we left Steph. It was awkward. We both wished we never walked back.

She was sucking faces with Brandon.

"Uh, how about we just go?" I ask, as we crept away from them both. It was awkward too because they o visually had some injuries and they were trying to kiss without harming themselves even more. It just looked...weird.

"Well, I have a better idea actually," he says, with a smirk on his face. Oh gosh.

"Uh, what is it?" I reluctantly ask.

"Go back to my room and make out," he replies, the smirk still on his face. I roll my eyes, but I couldn't help but smile. "Ah, is that a yes then?" He asks, raising a brow. I roll my eyes and walk off, but he obviously follows me. "We're going back to your room, then? Sweet!" I start laughing and shaking my head. He's crazy. Once I arrive back at my room, I realise that Chad had actually followed me.

"You're still here?" I ask, making him laugh.

"A make out session with you? Of course I'm still here," he says, winking at me. I roll my eyes, again, and walk into my room. As I was about to shut the door on him, he bursts in. "You can't make out with me if I'm not actually present," he murmurs, pulling me closer to him. I stare up at him, wanting to laugh in his face. Did he really think we were going to make out? One arm was around my waist and with his other hand, he took out my hair band. "You look better without your hair up," he tells me.

"So I don't look good with my hair up?" I tease, making him frown.

"I didn't mean that, you look great all the time...just better with it down. Although, now I realise that with it down, I have little access to your neck."

"You have no access to my neck, or anywhere else."

"Well, I've kissed you before so.."

"Yeah, well.. I- Uh-"

"Exactly, princess. Embrace it," and with that, his lips were on mine. I was debating with myself whether or not to kiss back. If I did, he might get the wrong idea. I mean, why is he even here kissing me anyway? He's a bad boy, even if he doesn't show it much. Aren't bad boys usually players? If I didn't kiss him, who knows? I mean, I don't see anything bad that could happen if I were to kiss him, besides him getting the wrong idea. But what exactly is the wrong idea?

It felt like I had been debating for an eternity, but it had only been seconds. Chad's lips were still on mine, trying to get me to kiss back. Aw. Without thinking, I kiss him back. I mean, what harm could it do? My arms go around his neck and I go on my tiptoes to lean more into the kiss, which made him smile against my lips. As we continued to kiss, the door to my room swung open. Chad and I broke apart and stared at who had just entered.

"What the hell?!" Parker exclaimed. "You- Him- Ki- What? You said nothing was going on!" Parker shouted, running his hands through his hair. "And I told you to stay away from her," he hissed at Chad, making Chad scoff.

"Hate to break it to you, but I don't listen to anyone. I do what I want, when I want to who I want. If I wanna kiss with her, I will. I don't need your damn permission. You're not even her brother or anything, so what gives you the right to tell her what to do?" Damn Chad, thanks for sticking up for me.

"I'm her brother's best friend and I'm looking out for her, she doesn't need to end up with another Ty- never mind. Just get outta here, Chad."

"Sorry, but I was in the middle of making out with her. So, why don't you get outta here." Chad pulled me towards him again and pressed his lips to mine, but I felt awkward kissing Chad with Parker standing right there so I push him off of me. "Dude, I said get outta here," he snarled out.

Parker let out a frustrated groan but left. Chad goes back to kiss me, but I stop him. "Look, I'll be back in a second," I tell him, and then go after Parker. "Parker, wait!" I call out, as I saw him not far in front of me. He turns around and rolls his eyes, but he stops.

"What do you want? Shouldn't you be with him?"

"What's gotten into you lately? You're around me so much more often, why? Like, I know why you're being like that with Chad and all, but I-"

"I'm looking out for you for Ryan, remember? That's all it is," he huffs out, crossing his arms.

"There's more to it, I know it. Look, you may not be my best friend but I've known you long enough to know that something is up. So, why don't you tell me? I mean, you always called me a mind reader but this is one time you actually have to tell me. What's going on in that mind of yours?"

"I'm fine, Riley. You don't need to worry about what's going on in my head. It's nothing for you to worry about, it's my problem. I have to live with it, not you."

"Maybe I can he-"

"You can't help. Not even myself."

"Just talk to me! We're suppose to be friends, aren't we? I mean, you are like a brother to me.." He let out a little laugh while shaking his head. He looks at me and smiles.

"I like a girl, but I can't get with her. She's my friend's sister, which means she's totally out of bounds. Besides, I know she likes someone else and that some guy is after her anyway," he says, looking sad. Damn, poor guy.

"Show her you like her, make a big scene about it..or like, a big gesture. I'm sure she wouldn't be able to say no," I suggest, shrugging. I mean, it could work.

"Embarrass myself and get rejected? No thanks, I'd rather not."

"Well, if you want her..you gotta go get her. Don't be a wimp and just sit around watching other guys going after her. Go get her yourself, don't wait around," I exclaim, throwing my hands in the air dramatically. What? Trying to get my point across. "Do you feel better now?"

"I guess, maybe. Thanks for that. I don't think I have a chance with her, though."

"I could seriously slap you right now," I say.

"Uh, why?"

"Don't be a wimp. Go after her," and with that, I left him and went back to my room where I found it to be empty. "Chad?" I call out. I knew he wasn't in the bathroom considering the door was wide open and I didn't hear anything.

I guess he left then..