Chapter Forty Seven

I just wanted to say, quickly, thank you all for your encouraging and really sweet comments regarding the whole updating-length-of-chapter thing. You guys are really sweet and I couldn't ask for any better readers, I love you all <3

I just wanted to add on that I know I said I'll probably end this by chapter fifty, but I think it might be longer *cue the squeals from the people who want it longer* I feel as if I can add more in. You know? Just a little bit. It might not even be longer than fifty, or it might just be one or two chapters longer. I don't know, but yeah. I suppose it ends when it ends lol. I hope that's okay. Like, I dunno.

***

"Pool? You're taking me to play pool?" I ask, really baffled as to how playing pool was a date. I didn't even know how to play it!

"Yes, of course. I mean, thought it'd be fun," he says with a shrug of his shoulders. We were in his car this time and he decided to spring it on me that we were playing pool.

"I don't even know how to play," I say, crossing my arms and pouting.

"I'll teach you," he winks at me and then focuses his attention back onto the road. I roll my eyes at him but continue to stare at him. He was honestly so handsome, seriously. "What're you staring at?"

"My handsome boyfriend?" He chuckles in reply and shakes his head. We soon arrive at this pool place and he grins, and we get out of the car.

"This is going to be fun," he mutters, taking hold of my hand. We walk into the place and Chad goes up to the reception-like place. "I've booked a private one," he tells the man. The man looks to Chad then to me. He nods his head, typing away on his computer.

"Room eight," the man tells us, handing us a key after Chad hands over some money.

"Thanks." Chad takes my hand and leads us to room eight. Along the way, we passed a few rooms which were open. Well, some were. There were groups of people in there with a few pool tables. When we got to room eight, Chad locked the door.

"Private? Why?"

"Do you want some random people intruding in on our date?" I shook my head, "Good, because neither do I." He kisses my cheek and grabs these sticks. "These are cue sticks." On the pool table, there were some balls set up in a triangle shape.

"Why are they arranged like that?" Now, I know I sound stupid. But I've literally never watched or played pool. I've heard of it, sure, but never played or watched. I literally knew nothing about it.

"That's how it's set up at the start of the game. Basically, one of us starts off by doing a break," he explains. Baffling.

"A break?"

"Watch and learn, baby," he winks at me and walks up to the pool table. With the cue stick, he puts it near the white ball. "This is the cue ball, and you must hit it. So using the cue stick, you hit the cue ball into the others like so," he pulls the cue stick back and hits the cue ball, making it hit into all the others. They all move around the table, none moving into the holes. "Now it's your go. You gotta hit the cue ball into one of the balls and pot them in the holes." I saw the black ball near the hole, so I decided to go for that. However, I did not know how the hell you use this cue stick. "Oh! Not the black ball. You gotta pot all your ones first and then leave the black ball for last."