Kitten (S)

This is smut if you don't want to read smut, don't read this. If it makes you uncomfortable, don't read it and then cry because "Rhett and Link aren't gay" "they have wives" "this is gross" bitch suck a dick this is Wattpad not bible camp.

"Babe please, I really have to get these emails done." Rhett lifted Link up off his lap, turning his tired eyes back to the computer screen. "But you've been working all day, why can't this wait until the morning?" Link whined. He rubbed his hand up Rhett's leg, squeezing as he got to the top of his thigh. "Sweetheart, please"
"But-"
"Link I said no ok! Just go to bed and I'll see you in the morning."
Link knew Rhett didn't mean to snap at him, he was just tired and stressed, but he also knew he'd be able to make him feel better given the chance. "Alright fine. I'll be in the shower, probably touching myself, if you need me." He made sure to sway his hips side to side as he left the room. This wasn't over.

As soon as he was in their shared bedroom, Link began to undress, pulling his shirt over his head and tossing it in the laundry basket. He went into Rhett's drawers and pulled out his favourite dark grey sweater, it was baggy on Rhett which meant Link almost drowned in it, but that was the point. He put it on feeling the soft woollen material hang passed his hands, and then proceeded to remove his tight black skinny jeans and boxers. Rhett James McLaughlin, you leave me no choice.

Link moved over to his own drawers with a smirk tugging at the corner of his lips. He opened the draw and pulled out a fluffy cat tail butt plug and a set of cat ears. He bent himself over the bed and stretched himself out enough to get the plug in, which wasn't to hard considering it wasn't too big. He turned to the mirror, observing how the tail looked and smiled in approval. Then he stepped a little closer, clipping both the ears into his hair, ruffling his locks a little so you couldn't see the clips.

He was about to walk out the door when he spotted a black eyeliner on the dresser, he quicker drew on whiskers and a heart shaped nose to top everything off. Then, finally content with his overall look, he switched off the light and quietly tip toed back down stairs to the study where Rhett was still working. He knocked on the door, running the furry tail through his fingers absentmindedly. No reply. After a few minutes he pushed the door open and peered round to see Rhett staring at the computer with his back towards him. "I know you said you were busy, but I thought you might like one last chance to take a break."
"Babe, Please can you just-" Rhett spun around in his chair and froze when his gaze fell upon the man before him. He looked him up and down and after mumbling some kind of profanity, he patted his lap. "Come here kitten."
"You sure? If you've got work to do I can always come back later." Link replied with a teasing grin, he leaned against the door frame allowing the light to outline his figure. "I said, come here...now."

Link felt a rush of heat spread up his toes, through his stomach and up to his face when Rhett lowered his tone, his voice deep and lustful. Instead of following Rhett's order though, he ran the furry tail through his fingers one last time and disappeared into the darkness of the hallway then up the stairs. He waited in the warmly lit bedroom for a minute before Rhett quickly joined him, closing the door behind them.

Rhett sat on the edge of the bed, his hungry eyes still taking in every last inch of the smaller man before him. He pat his lap as he had done before and this time Link gladly obliged, kneeling over Rhett's lap with one knee on either side of his hips. Rhett brought his hands inside the baggy jumper, brushing the tips of his fingers up and down Link's back. "Kiss me" Rhett's breath was hot on Link's neck and it sent goosebumps up his legs and arms, he took little time to respond finally attaching their lips.
The mild lighting in the room was replaced by darkness as Link's eyes instinctively fluttered shut, his other senses now being heightened by the lack of sight. He could feel his own heart beat quickening as well as Rhett's when he brought his hand up to the other mans chest. He could smell Rhett's favourite cologne and that coconut body wash he'd been using recently. He could taste his own peppermint Chapstick and the coffee that was now abandoned on Rhett's desk downstairs.
Rhett's hands traveled down to cup Link's bum, firmly squeezing to earn an approving moan and a slight thrust for some extra friction. He traced the furry tail until two of his fingers rest on the metal part adding a little pressure as he did so, followed by a loud moan from Link as he threw his head back in pleasure. Rhett took the opportunity to latch his lips onto Link's exposed neck, he felt the vibrations of the continuous moans on his lips and the tip of his tongue.
Link pulled at Rhett's shirt with a hushed "off" and stood up to allow the his partner to remove the rest of his clothes, soon they joined Link's previously removed clothes in he laundry basket. Rhett picked Link up to move him further up the bed, so he could lie down, the plug being pushed in further by the contact with the mattress. "I want you to get me ready kitten, so I can make you feel good yeah?" Rhett's voice was close to his croaky morning voice, it was deep and raspy and it turned Link on every time without fail. "Not tonight, this is all for you." They rolled over, so Link was between Rhett's legs, he licked from base to tip of his erection, not once breaking eye contact. He swirled his tongue around the head and gently kissed it before taking the first inch or two in his mouth. Rhett took a fist full of sheets in his left hand and Links hair in his right, trying to encourage him to take more into his beautiful mouth.
It wasn't the searing heat of Link's lips as they slid over the blunt tip or the mind-blowing suction as he took him into the back of his throat that almost sent Rhett over the edge. No, what nearly had him screaming with pleasure, was Link's desire to please him. Never had he ever had a romantic partner that was so giving and loving, someone that actually cared about how he felt. Link's mouth kept even pressure, he kept Rhett Nice and wet as he began to roll his hips, fucking into his mouth as he bit down on his own bottom lip to keep from crying out. Soon he was plunging madly, lost in him, and completely unaware of his surroundings. "Link, I'm-" Link hollowed his cheeks, feeling Rhett touch the back of his throat now with every thrust. "Link, it feels so good I'm-" and then with a final cry of Links name, Rhett was coming down his throat, clawing at the mattress beneath him as the pleasure washed over him. He was breathless, some stray hairs had fallen and stuck to the sweat on his temple, but Link brushed them to the side with his thumb as he cupped his lovers face. They lazily kissed with swollen lips, tasting the saltiness left in Links mouth. "Rhett, I love you." Rhett pulled Link close to him as he tugged the covers over the pair of them. "I love you too Link."