Dream a little dream of me (S)

"All wet for me, kitten?" Rhett let out a sigh as he brought his thumb up to the wet patch of precum on Links underwear. Link blushed a deep red and bit his bottom lip, letting a little whimper escape as Rhett began slowly massaging him, his mouth biting gently at Links hips.

"It is possible to make clones artificially. The cloning of animals has many important commercial implications. It allows an individual animal that has desirable features, such as a cow that produces a lot of milk, to be duplicated several times."

Rhett looked over at the clock and sighed when he realised they still had 20 minutes left of class. He hated science, he hated school and most of all he hated being on the other side of the class to Link. They'd been caught laughing and talking multiple times in their passed couple of lessons and Mr Green kept saying he'd move them, but he never actually expected him to follow through. What was the problem anyway? They still got all their work done.
He let his eyes wander to the where boy, who was currently occupying his thoughts, was sitting. His head rest upon his folded arms and his dark hair was messy and almost covering his eyes. His glasses were crooked on his face, which must have meant that he'd accidentally fallen asleep, rather than taken them off and deliberately taken the opportunity to nap.

"Bend over for me, Princess." Rhett whispered, stretching his legs out as Link shyly turned around and bent over. Rhett let out a low hum as he grazed his fingers up the curve of Links ass. "Fuck, Link" Rhetts jaw dropped and his hands instinctively gripped Links ass, giving an experimental squeeze and smirking at the gasp Link let out. Rhett pulled him closer and turned him around before pulling him back onto his lap, one hand threading through Links hair and the other pushing two fingers inside his mouth as he planted kisses down his neck.

Rhett thought Link looked so innocent when he slept, like he had no worries in the world, he definitely wasn't worried about learning about cloning today. He thought a little about what he could be dreaming about, maybe the two of them lying in a flowery field together, watching the clouds go by. Maybe he was swimming around in a giant bowl of Mini Wheats while eating a normal sized bowl of Mini Wheats.

"So fucking pretty." Rhett murmured, leaning down to bite Link's hips while Link continued to suck on his fingers. Without warning, Rhett pulled them out of his mouth and trailed them down his spine to the curve in his ass, teasing him for a second before pushing a finger in. Links breath caught in his throat and he threaded a hand through Rhett's hair, tugging him back up for a heated kiss as Rhett worked a second finger.

Rhett noticed Link starting to fidget and bite his lip every now and again, as if maybe he was starting to wake up. He looked back up at the clock, ten minutes. His eyes fell upon Link once again, could you blame him? Link was irresistible, perfect in every way, especially when he was sleeping. "Mr McLaughlin, could you please, for the love of God, pay attention?" Rhett snapped his head back to the front of the class and held his hands up dramatically. "I'm sorry sir, but just look at Link, look how innocent and pure he looks over there." The whole class, including Mr Green, turned and looked at Link, "Charles-"
"Sir, please don't wake him up, we've only got ten more minutes left anyway." Mr green sighed and went back to teaching the rest of the lesson.

Rhett pumped two fingers quickly, pressing into that bundle of nerves that made Link's body tremble. "Rhett...please."
"Come on, just my fingers baby." Link whimpered, he wanted Rhett to fuck him so bad. "Can you-"
"Of course, princess." Rhett wrapped his hand around Link's cock and begun to move his hands in unison. "Shit, Rhett I- I can't last." Link threw his head back and rest it on Rhett's shoulder and clenched his jaw. He felt his orgasm washing over him, his toes began to curl, he white knuckled the bed sheets and felt his stomach tightening. He took in one final deep breath before moaning out at the top of his lungs-

"Link!" Rhett shook Link's shoulder, brushing his hair out of his eyes and pushing his glasses onto his face. "Rhett? What?" He looked around the classroom in confusion until his eyes finally met Rhett's. "You fell asleep, everyone left, so I thought I should wake you up. What were you dreaming about?" Links dream was coming back to him and he realised how hard he was, he was wearing skinny jeans so maybe Rhett wouldn't notice. "Nothing" they stood up and started walking out of the school in silence until Rhett finally spoke up.

"So, why were you moaning my name?"