Chapter 8: Marines, Bounties, and Small Pirates! Why Now?!

A/N: This chapter may seem a little random.

     P.S. The title is based off of the 'tigers, lions, and bears' thing. I thought it was funny.

_____________________________

     Orrin and Luffy burst out laughing. Usopp had fallen into the giant fish tank below deck. Zoro and Sanji were trying to get him out.

     "Why doesn't he just climb out?!" Nami said, annoyed.

     Orrin stopped laughing and saw the look on her face. He smiled and stood up. A minute later he was in the tank with his hand gripping Usopp's arm as he pulled him out of the water. Usopp crawled away from the edge of the tank. Orrin sweat dropped and headed to the cabins. Usopp sat down beside Nami and Chopper.

     "I don't care how nice he seems, your brother is scary", he said.

     "Are you sure it's not the fact that he's so quiet that scares you?" Sanji replied. 

     "I don't know, Robin can be awfully quiet, too", someone added jokingly.

     They turned to see Orrin standing near the base of the stairs. He was now wearing a white t-shirt with an ocean wave symbol in the center and light gray shorts with a blue belt. He sat down next to Luffy.

     "No, you're definitely the quietest", Nami sweat dropped, "None of us even notice when you walk into a room."

     Chopper got up and climbed into Orrin lap. Orrin ruffled the fur on his head.

     "He's not scary", Chopper said innocently as he adjusted his hat.

     Zoro walked downstairs and tossed a newspaper onto the table. Nami opened it up to a random page. A stress mark appeared on her forehead.

     "When did the marines take pictures?!" she yelled angrily.

     Orrin got up, putting Chopper up on his shoulders, and walked over to look at the paper. He burst out laughing when he saw what the article was about. Nami glared at him.

     "This isn't funny! The government will be sending a lot more marines after us, now!" she scolded.

     Luffy looked at the paper and started laughing with Orrin. Chopper's eyes almost popped out of his head.

     "WHHAAA?! You're bounty's higher than Zoro's!!!" he yelled. Sanji took the paper from Nami.

     "He's right. By about 200 million beries, too", he confirmed.

     The article was about the fight with Arlong and the others. It also had a wanted poster for Orrin next to it. The poster read:

     Rapid Fire Orrin

     $350,000,000

     Nami punched Orrin in the head, causing him to fall over the couch, and he stopped laughing. Chopper fell forward. Orrin caught him before he hit the ground. Robin looked up from her book. Orrin sweat dropped, smiling nervously. Luffy pulled him back on his feet. Orrin put Chopper on the couch and headed upstairs.

     "I'm gonna keep a look out since we're all down here", he said.

     He turned into his full point before disappearing on deck. I wonder why he started acting weird, Nami thought.

* * * * *

     Smoker stared at the wanted poster in his hand. Tashigi ran in, interrupting his thoughts.