Older

*19 years later*

(Valka P.O.V)

Smiled as I watched the teens if Berk fly joyfully around the crisp sky.
It's been 5 years since sew made peace with the dragons. There were tumours that there was a 'Dragon queen' . A large dragon carcass was found lying in the ocean, about the size of a mountain. The dragons had stopped attacking us. It had been 4 months since we a
Saw a single dragon, then the day. My daughter, Vona, found an injured armourwing in the forest. She and the dragon took a quick liking to eachother, and soon became close friends. Vona showed everyone on Berk that dragons weren't what we thought they were, and we made peace. Vonas armouring had pale blue skin, darker blue horns and gorgeous baby blue eyes. Her name was dreamcatcher. Gobber had made her beuatiful iron armour with carved patterns and marks. The others Teens of. Berk were the first to receive there own dragons. Snotlout, with a red monstrous nightmare named Hookfang, FishLegs, with a brown Gronkle named Meatlug. The twins, Ruffnut and Tuffnut and a zippleback called Barf and Belch. Heather had a Razorwhip named Windshear, and Astrid, she had a Deadly Nadder called Stormfly. I chuckled when I felt my own dragon nudge me. He was a Stormcutter named Cloudjumper, Stoic had a rumble horn called Skullcrusher. The teens landed in front if me, Vona smiled as they all un-mounted. " Hi mom" she greeted cheerily while engulfing me in a warm hug. I smiled and returned the gesture. I had never told Vona she had a brother, I didn't think it was necessary since he was......dead." You okay mom?" Vona asked and stood next to the rest of the gang. I opened my mouth to speak but was cut if my Stoics loud voice." WHAT!" He bellowed from inside the hall. I sighed and gestured for the teens to follow me into the hall.
We were greeted with a red faced stoic and a cowering Gobber. " Stoic, what are you raging on about now?" I chuckled and ok aced a gentle hand in his shoulder, slightly calming him. He sighed and turned to us." Dagur's escaped" is all he says and our eyes widen." Really? Again? Is that guy like a.....magician or something?" Tuff asked dumbly and both Heather and Astrid smacked him. Ruff kicked him in the shin. He yelped and rolled onto the floor." I am hurt! I am very much hurt!" He shouted as he continues to roll." Then let's stop him!" Astrid stated confidently. I nod and we all mount our Dragons. Stoic informed that Gobber was as acting chief while they were away. He mounted and we all took off as the surrounding Vikings waved.
Another hpha,f hour of flying and we spotted a small fleet of ships in the distance" THERE THEY ARE!! I found them!" Ruffnut yelled proudly as she help the spyglass backwards. I saw the teens roll there eyes and tuff grabbed the spyglass from her. They began to argue and Astrid ordered Stormfly to shot a spine in between them the fell silent as we flew closer to the armada. " What do we do?" Vona asked, flying next to Stoic. He mumbled something before turning to us. " we split up and surround them, attack them by suprise. I tell send out a signal and we all attack at the same time in different areas, but stay quiet. They all nodded and we split up.
Soon we were all hovering in the clouds, waiting for the signal. A small, unnoticed fireball was shot and we all dived.
Cloudjumper roared and fire erupted from her mouth. Stormfly and wind shear shot spikes and the rest if the dragon blasted towards the fleet." DRAGON RIDERS!" Dagur the Deranged shouted in frustration." SHOOT THEM, SHOOT THEM NOW!" He stomped around like a little child. Thick, silver chains were fired and latched into our dragons. I ordered Cloudjumper to blast at one that was tangled around Vonas dargon. But to my suprise, it didn't effect the chains at all." THE CHAINS ARE DRAGON PROOF," I yelled at the top of my lungs. I was horrified to see that I was the only one free. Several chains were fired and I managed to dodge all of them, Except one guy got a lucky shot. The chain wrapped around both me and Cloudjumper, leaving us suspended in air. We all struggled to get free as they pulled us closer and closer to the boat." HAHA ?WEVE GOT THEM NOW!" Dagur bellowed in victory. He was about to shout more but was cut off by the one thing that made every Viking cripple in fear.
A screech was heard, diving bombing down to us. A black spot speed past, shooting a blue/purple blast at a chain wrapped around Stoic, the chain snapped in half. The speck disappeared into the clouds again and Dagur shouted in fury." YOU SAID THEY WERE DRAGON PROOF!" He held the Viking angrily." I though t-they were s-sir." He stuttered as Dagur dropped him to the floor. The dragon swept back down and blasted twice at the changed, concealing Vona and me. The dot landed on the mast if the main boat and roared loudly." The unholy offspring of lightning and death itself." I murmur as me and Vona lower the rest if the riders onto the boat. I started as the magnificent black beast crept towards the crew, baring its teeth. They all shrink back in fear as the beast trotted towards them. It shoot a blast at there feet, the yelled and dived into the ocean. Dagur was about to as well but the dragon grabbed the back of his shirt between his teeth. He squirmed but stayed still when the dragon grumbled into his shirt. The beast trotted over to a cage and plopped him in, looking the door with his nose. He turned towards us, his mouth now closed. The dragons all took a step back in fear as the offspring walked towards us. He fired at the remaining chains, setting the rest of the teens free. He stared at us before zooming of. I caught a glance at a silver marking on the underside Of its left tail fin, the rest saw it to. I sighed and turned to them" let's spend the night at the closest island, then well sort everything out. " I explain tiredly, and they all nod in agreement. Me mount and take of to a close by island.
I'm exhausted but I couldn't sleep, my mind continues to think on the Night Fury that saved us.

Hey guys, hope your enjoying the story! Sorry for slow updates, I've been busy with school but I'll try update again tomorrow.Cya!