Trappers

(Astrid P.O.V)

Vikings manoeuvred all through the village, carrying various types of armour and weapons. The forge was filled to the seems with Vikings preparing their dragons. Most of the winged beast were already covered in protective armour, including Stormfly and the other teens dragons. Stoic and Gobber were leading a group of vicking to set up defences around Berk. Fishlegs was leading the gronkle riders, using Gronkle metal for defences and weapons. The twins, which surprised me, were leading Zippleback riders for air defence along with Snotlout and the others Nightmare riders. I was in charge of a adders, since they have the hottest fire, we were in charge of fire defence mechanisms. Any other dragons were on the beach, setting up what ever defence protocols we had left. Me eyes skimmed over the ocean line, looking for the familiar Sillitoe of a Night Fury. Nothing. I sighed and went to join the other riders. War was near, I could feel it.

(Hiccup P.O.V)

A satisfied grin crossed me features (He's in dragon form) as I glided along the fogging bank. The nest flew silently behind me, most if them shielded with armour. During all the time I spent with them, I had occupied myself in my own built forge. The armour I wore was sleek black and made of the strongest nets, in the Archepealogo, Gronkle iron. The helmet went down, in between my eyes and split above me mouth, giving me space to fire or roar. My tail and feet were open and so was my spine but everything else was covered in spotless, black armour. The alpha swam beneath us, rippling through the water at incredible speed. Berk was less that an hour away, and I could only hope that the trappers hadn't reached Berk yet. I'd never forgive myself if something happened to Berk. I picked up speed, the nest quickly mimicking my actions. The fog that surrounded us slowly disappeared and we were now flying over the crisp, blue ocean. I flapped my wings roughly, eyes narrowing forward. There was no time to spare.

(????? P.O.V)

I stared grimly as the silhouette of Berk came into view. I frowned. I really didn't want to destroy the peaceful, dragon riding island, but Drago doesn't take no for an answer. Subconsciously, I rubbed the scar on my upper chest over my fur coat. Recalling the previous time I had questioned Drago, a shiver went down my spine. That was when I had defended Hiccup while Drago had him in custody. My mind wondered, where was he know? It had been years since I've seen that hybrid. I missed him."Docking soon! Get ready!" A voice cut me off from my thoughts. I sighed and headed below deck, strapping a dagger to my hip and yielding my sword. My fathers name carved into the handle. He to, loved to kill dragons. He and Drago were almost like brothers, until he died from a dragon, A Night Fury to be more specific. But I Held no grudge, unlike Drago himself . After my father had died, I was given to Drago at the age of 8, already training to continue my fathers legacy. Well, I guess things went a little differently. All of a sudden, the boat shook and on instinct, I grabbed the edge of a nearby table.
We were here.

(Astrid P.O.V)

Me and the rest of the gang sat quietly in the arena, leaning against our dragons. All the older vicking X were scattered across Berk and the beaches. Weapons ready with armoured dragons. There was still no sign of Hiccup returning anytime soon, but I had faith. So far, everything was peaceful. The ocean line was clear and so were the skies. Although, we were expecting the arrival of the trappers anytime now.