Scars

*3 days later*

(Hunter P.O.V)
I closed my eyes as I silently glided through the air, soaring over Berk. Over the past few day, I really felt that I belonged. My parents became more of a Family to me and Astrid and the others were good friends as I considers them. Me and Astrid were coming close. Although, Vona still doesn't trust me. She won't admit it but I can tell, Night Fury senses I guess.
My mind screeched to halt when a long, plain scream entered my head. I quickly landed and morphed back, Throwing off my helmet and digging my head into the ground. I realised I was in the Centre of Berk, Vikings surround me and there dragons, who were also freaking out. Astrid and the others ran up to me, followed by my parents and Vona. Mom placed a hand on my shoulder but I continued to grip my head."What's wrong?" Snotlout asked to no one in particular. No one answered.
Soon enough, the scream stopped and a I collapsed onto the ground in exhaustion and pain. Astrid sat in her knees next to me, placing a warm hand on the side of my face."Are you alright?" She asked sincerely. I would have answered, but I was to far gone......and I knew that sound anywhere.

*Next Morning*

(Astrid P.O.V)
I sat silently in my thoughts next to Hiccups bed. Yesterday, all the dragons, including him, freaked out and started running around and digging there heads into the ground, much like Hiccup.
They all collapsed and fell unconscious.
I was worried, I'll admit it, I cared for Hunter.....a lot. Ruff kept on harassing me about it.
Yes, I admit that I'm worried for and and Yes, I care about him. Those are things I'd admit.
Yes........I like him........more than a friend......That's something I'd never admit.
Now........

I had one had resting on top of his, the other underneath my chin which rested on the side of the bed. I felt his fingers twitch slightly as he stirred. I shot straight up, gripping his hand tightly. He opened his forest green eyes, darting around the room until his eyes landed on me. He smiled and I copied his actions. He sat up, me helping, and rested his head against the headboard."Hey" I said softly. His smiled widened."Hey" He whispered back. I gently ran a hand through his hair, the other gripping his hand."Are you alright?" I asked in worry. His smile fell, a distant look appeared in his gleaming eyes. I furrowed my eyebrows slightly and moved so I was now sitting next to him. "Hunter?" I asked softly, wrapping both my arms around his waist. "Your parents are worried" I added, tempting to bury my face into his neck. His eyes widen as he shot out of bed, out of my grasp. I felt myself being disappointed at the lack of company. "C'mon" He said quickly and hurriedly jogged down the stairs. I followed closely. He slammed the door open and yelped, falling backwards. I chuckled slightly and pulled him up. Stoic and Valka stood in the doorway with confusion on there faces."Hunter?" Valka asked softly. He grabbed her hand and ran out side. He stopped by the gang, who were talking to Gobber."Hey! Your awake!" FishLegs said happily."Get your dragons and follow me!" He said loudly. They all scrambled onto there dragons and I did To. Hunter morphed and flew off, us following closely.
We flew for hours in silence."Are we there yet?" Tuff asked for the hundredth time. Hunter grumbled in annoyance and continued to fly, his eyes narrowed ahead of him. I sighed and flew next to Hunter."Where are we going." He let out a croon and flew above me and Stormfly. Morphing mid-air, he landed comfortably behind me, wrapping both his arms around my waist to stop him from falling off. "Something I should of told you a while ago" Was all he answered. Soon enough, we soared through a grey, dense fog. I leaned against Hunters chest, coiling back in fear. Although I'd never admit it. His grip tightened around my waist as the other flew closer to us. "Follow, closely" He ordered, jumping off Stormfly and morphing back. He dived down as we all followed as close as posable. We all gasped at the sight that greeted us.
The trees were dead.
The smoke filled the air.
The houses were burnt.
The ground was burnt.
Everything, was burnt.
"What happened?" Vona asked in a small voice. Hunter didn't react. We all silently landed on the crisp ground. Hunter morphed and slowly walked through the burnt village, coming to the centre and standing still. "What is this place?" Valka asked, taking in her surrounding. No one said anything says we all spread out, our dragons following closely. Hunter stood completely still, his eyes darting everywhere but us."Hunter, Why did you bring us here? Who did this?" Valka asked, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder."Drago" He rasped out, fighting back tears. Everyone's shoulders slackened."I use to live here......so did everyone else" He murmured, just loud enough for us to her. I silently walked up next to him, snaking an arm around his torso, gripping his other hand."Who?" Heather asked custiosly."The other hybrids" Hunter said truthfully. We all stared at him wide eyed. I tightened my grip on him. He sat down on the edge of what I guess use to be a well. I moved myself next to him, still gripping him tightly. They all leaned or sat on something as Hunter explained.
"6 Years ago, when I was only 14, I was living here with hundreds of other hybrids, I was still the only Night Fury. It was just a normal, happy day when Drago came. His fleet destroyed the entire village, killing every hybrid on sight. A family that raised me got killed helping me get away" A single tear ran down his cheek as everyone started at each other solemly. I placed a small hand on the underside of his jaw, lightly brushing away the tear with my thumb." It's alright" Was all I could say to him at this point, what else was I suppose to say? He gulped then spoke again.
" When I was 15, Drago found out I was alive and did everything in his power to get me killed. He nearly did but I got away, thanks to Eret, a trapper that secretly helps me although he works with Drago." He said lowly. Everyone stayed silent in anticipation.
"Then, when I was 17, Drago managed to capture me. He was about to kill me but he realised I was a Night Fury, so he used me instead. Eret was....I don't know where he was..."He trailed off slightly. I tightened my grip on him as he continued."He-He H-" He stuttered, fighting back the tears that threatened to fall."He...umm, he h- he...hurt, me" He managed out, choosing his words carefully. Everyone was staring wide eyed by now.
"That's where I got my scars from, I escaped 4 months after and I've been running ever since then"He finished, keeping his eyes on the floor. Refusing to look at us.
So that was it.
That's where all the scars came from.
That's why he's so closed off and alone.
That's what happened to the village.
That's why he scared.
That's what gave him scars.

Hey guys, hope you liked this chapter!
I've got a great concept for the story and I got the idea from;
'hiccstridtoothless39'
Shes really cool and you should defiantly check her stories out.
Plz vote or comment if you liked this chapter and follow me if you don't! I really appreciate it!
Cya!