Run away

(Vona P.O.V)
I was in complete and utter shock. This boy that stood in front of me was my BROTHER! This had to be a dream or something...right. We all watched intently as he staggered back from mom a bit."Y-you- I'm? Th-this c-c-" he began but cut himself off, shaking his head. Mom smiled, taking a. Small step towards him, so did dad. Coming up behind her. " n-no, I refuse to believe that"  He said. Before mom or dad could answer, he....morphed, back into a night fury and flew off."DONT LET HIM LEAVE!!" Dad shouted as vicking quickly mounted there dragons and took off. We all mounted and chased after him."Split up! No matter what you have to do, don't let him leave!" Valka ordered as we all split up. I watched as he swivled through the sea stacks, twisting and turning at incredible angles. I smiled when I saw Astrid sneaking up on him. She went to cut him off but he pulled up, flying up high. He didn't get very far before several bolas, by Snotface and the twins were shot, one trapping his tail together. He roared and zoomed down. Spreading his wings to ease the fall. Dust flew up from the spot where he crashed. Stoic and Valka gathered us together."Be carefull" Was all mom said as we flew down. Everyone separated into a circle form around him. The Night Fury groaned and shook as he stood. Lifting up his tail to his face, he growled on annoyance. All our eyes widen when he flicked his tail slightly, making the edges spike up, cutting through the bola. He spread his wings again to take of but the twins ordered barf and belch to sit on him. He struggled and whined under the weight but fell silent after a few seconds. The dragon growled at us as we all un-mounted and walked up to him. "Easy, easy" Mom said gently. The dragon stopped growling but continued to bare his teeth at us. "We don't want to hurt you" I said steadily. The dragon rolled his eyes and gestured to the now torn bola and the dragon sitting on him."Get off of him" Astrid said in annoyance the zipple back hastily did. As the Night Fury stood up, I couldn't help but stare at him. I've never seen a Night Fury this close before, actually, I've never even seen a Night Fury at all. Neither has anyone else. We all watched as mom walked up to the magnificent dragon." Let's just talk" She said softly. The Night. Fury debated with himself for a bit, hastily nodding after a while. We all mounted and flew back to Berk, the Night Fury flying next to mom. Once we landed, Spitelout threw a net onto him."No!" Mom said, she opened her mouth to shout again but ended up laughing. The black dragon didn't look amused at all. He stood and picked the net of him with his tail, then sitting back down again. We all burst into laughter. I watched Spitelouts jaw drop when mom and dad stood on either side of the offspring. They lead him into the hall and shut the massive door behind them.

*Page break*(Few hours later)

It was nearly dark out name they were still 'Talking' in the hall. I felt Dreamcatcher nudge me as we sat on the edge of the cliff, watching the sun slowly disappear under the ocean." Hey girl" I greeted, placing a hand on her snout. A familiar squawk was heard. I turned my head to see Astrid un-mount Stormfly and walk towards me with a small smile. Me and Astrid have been best friends for as long as I can remember."Hey" She greeted, plopping down beside me. I smiled back the best I could"Hey". She smiled at me in pity."You alright?" She asked curiously. I sighed, how could I lie to her."No, I guess...it's just, what am I suppose to to when you've just meet your brother after 20 years! And my parents never told me." I answer truthfully. She stays silent for a moment."Maybe, they were scared" She answered me the best she could. I sighed again." Scared of what?" I shoot back at her." That you'd be doing what your doing right now" She said solemly. It dawned on me."They were scarred, of my reaction?" I asked, uncertainty in my voice. She nodded."I'll give you some time to think about it. Try cool off, go for a flight" She said, and with that, she left. I sighed and mounted Dreamcatcher,"C'mon girl, let's go for a fly" I say breathily. We take off.

(Hunter P.O.V)
My mind was all over the place."So, I was taken by a dragon? And your my parents?" I ask, trying to get my mind in one place. The two adults nodded, smiling at me. I really didn't know what to do, I mean, what was I suppose to do. All my life, I've been told I was a special dragon, not a Viking. I placed my head in both my hands, soon a warm, small hand was on my shoulder. I jerked back. They stared at me in shock. I began to stutter." I-I was r-raised to hate V-Vikings." I explain to them, fear laced in my voice. This was crazy. The woman, or my....mother, Smiled at me."It's alright, were just happy your alive." She said on a small voice, then engulfing me in a hug. I was hesitant at first, but hugged her back, the man joined. It felt different than It did with the dragons. It felt....natural.

Yay! Reunited. Plz vote or comment if you liked this story and let me know how you want Vona to react to all this. Also, follow me if you don't, I really appreciate it! Cya!