Not a full family?

*Theres something we need to tell you....*

(Vona P.O.V)

I un-steadily sat down with the rest of the gang in the great hall. My parents sat silently in front of me."Well....?" I asked despartly. Mom sucked in a deep breath and began.
"B-before you were born, the rest of you were just babes. There was  a T-terrible  dragon road...and t-there w-wa-s a b-bi-" Mom stuttered, then burst into tears. Dad wrapped and arm around her and looked at me solemly."Vona..." He began.

(Astrid P.O.V)Soz! I like doing Astrid p.o.v's.

"Vona...y-your not an only c-child." Stoic said lowly. A small tear falling from his eye. All our eyes widen in shock. Especially Vona."W-what?" Vona asked in disbelief. Stoic sucked in an un-steady breath and began to speak.
"20 years ago, your mother and I had a....son. Hunter, was his name" I heard Vona gasp."I h-have a br-brother." Vona asked. Stoic sighed but nodded, Valka still silently sobbing in his arms."He was j-just a babe, when a dragon r-raid happened. H-he w-was..." Stoic trailed of and Valka spoke up."Kidnapped. He was kidnapped by a dragon." She managed a few steady words out before collapsing into tears again."B-but we a we made peace with the dragons." Vona said as her Armour Wing came up next to her."That's why we believe that he may still be alive." Valka said, regaining her voice. "So, your saying...-" I began but Stoic cut me off with a confirming answer."We believe that hybrid...my be him." Vona stared wide eyed, along with the rest of us."Gobbers suppose to get that metal-thingy off today!" Ruff said non-stupidly. Stoic, Valka and Vonas eyes light up and we all speed outside, heading for the blacksmith. As we enter, we reached just in time to hear a 'clang' and Gobber yelling."I finally got it!" Our eyes all widen and we barge in, revealing Gobber sitting on a wooden stool with tools surrounding him. The hybrid sits patiently In front of him. As soon as it's off, the Night a fury smiles and pounces out the window." DONT LET THAT NIGHT FURY GET AWAY!"Stoic bellowed, cutting every Viking off from what they were doing. The surrounding Vikings run at the hybrid while its jogging slightly, greeting ready to take off. Unfortunately, they couldn't keep up. Stoic yelled and runs full speed towards the hybrid. The Night Fury spears it's wings fully and crouches low. It's about to take off but Stoic crashes into him, sending both of them tumbling to the ground. The hybrid whines, shaking its body as it stand up. Stoic and many other Vikings surround the Night Fury, nest in hand. The hybrid whines again and curls it's tail around itself, oblivious of why they were doing this."STOP!" Valka yelled loudly, breaking through the surrounding Vikings."Stop!" She said softer. She offers the hybrid a small smile and holds a hand out. The Night Fury whines softly, slowly shuffling towards Valka. It's crooned and presses its snout to her palm."No ones here to hurt you. If you would just...morph, we can talk." She explained to him gently. The hybrid whined again,looking at all the Vikings and nest. Valka gesture for them to leave. They all did, except Stoic. The Night a fury took a few small steps away from us.
We watched with awe as the dragon changed to a human. He wore leather and metal armour with a helmet. He stood at 6'2 with a built structure. He stood confidently, yet ready to retreat since he was obviously outnumbered. Valka and Stoics smiles enlarged. Valka slowly walked towards him. He seemed startled and stumbled backwards."It's alright, we just want to know who you are." Valka explained, practically begging. She made another gesture with her hand. We all dropped our weapons and kicked them away. He raised a trembling hand to his helmet and pulled it off, dropping his helmet to rest in his hand, hanging against his leg. We all stared at him in silence. I studied his face carefully. He had smooth, auburn hair with two small braids behind his left ear. It covered his forehead and eyebrows slightly. He also and bright, dazzling green eyes that could pierce your sould. Smooth, thin lips and a small scar on his chin. A sharp jaw with a light stubble. Quite handsome. I thought to myself and Instantly blushed at my comment. "Hunter...."Stoic murmured. Valka took slow,steady steps towards him. Once she had reached him, she stood still for a moment before engulfing him on a motherly hug. He seemed shocked. She pulled away when he didn't return the gesture, then placed a small hand on his cheek."S-Should I know you?" He asked In a deep, angelic voice. Valka smiled."No, you were only a babe." She said quietly, tracing the scar on his chin with her thumb."But a mother never forgets." She said again as we all watched intently. He gasped and stared at her wide eyed.

He's guys! Sorry for not updating sooner. Also, sorry for this short chapter. I hope your enjoying the story. Plz vote or comment! Also follow me if you don't. Cya!