Friends?

(?? P.O.V)mwahahahahaha

I glared angrily at the stoney wall. I crouched and flew up again, only to be greeted with pain as my stomach came in contact with the ground. I grumbled unpleasantly.
After I saved the vicking, which to my surprise were riding dragons, a metal object has wrapped around my tail and I crashed into a cove like hole. The metal was a strange black-dark green colour, a smooth, polished surface. I tried to bite it,but it sent a painful bolt through my head. I was scared to shot a plasma blast at it, afraid of frying my tail. It also prevented me from- I was startled by a herd of passing birds. I watched glumly.I signed And walked in a slow circle, shooting at the ground. I lightly walked over the ground and lay down silently. Mentally sighing, I fell into a dream filled sleep, of the strange dragon riders. But woke at the faint sound of flapping. I had to get out of here.

(Astrid P.O.V)

Once everyone was awake, we all mounted and flew peacefully above the forest. Looking for any sign of the Night Fury. "Let's spl-" Stoic began but was cut of by a terrifying roar. It sounded angry and destressed. All attention turned to Stoic and Valka. She nodded towards us and flew down. We all un-mounted and walked silently towards a large crater. We all stared wide eyed at the beautiful beast in front if us. It roared and climbed up one of the coves wall. It began to fly but crashed into its abdomen. The dragon grumbled and sunk its head into the small lake. It had a sleek black body, smooth, long wings. A long, sleek tail with small, split spikes going from it's head to tail. A flat head and emerald green eyes. It's was simply....gorgeous. I turned and saw everyone staring in awe."Incredable..." Valka murmured lowly as everyone nodded there heads in agreement." Why doesn't it just...fly away?" Snotlout asked turning his attention away from the black beast. Vona spoke up and pointed towards the dragons tail." Look! Something's on its tail!" She explained. All attention went back to the dragons and she was right. A dark metal wire had attached to the beasts tail, enabling it to fly. The dragon then tried again, a black streak came in front of us but collapsed to the ground again. Ruffnut shifted, making a twig snap. The black angel turned it's head towards us, baring its teeth as we stared in horror and awe.
We all steadily claimed down into the cove, staying as far away as possible from the growling offspring. It crawled back until it came in contact with a wall. Judging by the look on the dragons face, it look terrified. It was downed and vulnerable. FishLegs pulled a bag of fish out of Meatlugs saddle and handed it to Valka. She pulled the rest one out and walked slowly towards the Night fury, crouching down slightly as she walked. The dragon stopped growling and stared at her curiously. Valka stopped a couple steps away and held the fish out, arms length. The offspring sniffed before Creeping slowly towards her, back curved and ears perked up. The dragon gently took the fish from Valka with a gummy mouth a swallowed it down. Valka smiled and gestured for us to come slowly. Once we all stood in front of the dragon, it sat back and stared at us cautiously. Vona steadily crouched down in front of the dragons tail, which rested limply on the ground."Gobber could get this off" she said, turning back to us. "We can't go all the way back to Berk, he's downed!"I stated and Valka had a look of wonder on her face." What if we take him with us?" She asked to all of us. The Night Fury seemed to understand this and bared its teeth." Don't worry, we can get this-" Vona said, pointing towards the dragons trapped tail."-off" she finished. The offspring debated for a moment before creeping towards us and nuzzled Valka. She smiled and nodded" Now, how are we going to get him there?" She asked aloud. We stared dumbstruck, no one and though of that.

Hey guys, sorry for not updating so soon. Also sorry for the short chapter. I'll will try update more often but can not guarantee. Please vote and comment if your enjoying the story. Let me know if you have any ideas. Cya!