Past and Preperations

(Astrid P.O.V)
5 years ago, If you had told me i'd be sitting on the lap of a Night Fury Hybrid, I'd probably punch you in the gut and laugh. Yet, here I am, My back against Hiccups chest and my head on his shoulder. Both his arms wrapped around my waist as we all sat in a circle in what ever was left of the burnt house. Everyone was silent, trying to get there heads around what we had just heard. I on the other hand, was furios. My hands curled into fists, gripping the fabric of Hiccups leggings. He grabbed my wrists and pulled them away."Astrid?" He whispered questionly. "He.Hurt.You" I managed out through gritted teeth."Yeah, but im fine now" He said, resting his chin on my shoulder.
Even though we wernt, officialy dating, I think it was petty obvious that we were. Nethier of us admitted it though.
"Thats.....intense" Heather said, cutting through the silence. Hiccup buried his face into the back of my neck, not liking all the attention he was getting."What about that,ummm ...Eret? Was it?" Vona asked."I dont know what happened to him, when I was on the ship, I never saw him". He answered truthfully, never making eye contact with anyone but me."Its alright, your safe now" Valka said, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder. "We should head back to B-" Stoic began, standing up and heading out."-Drago's coming" Hiccup said, interupting Stoic, who sat back down. Hiccup's eyes were glued to the ground, not making eye contact with anyone."When?" Stoic asked, cutting right to the chase." Im not sure, but I know he's coming here next. First, he sends out a small fleet of dragon trappers, than he arrives within 2 weeks." Hiccup explained. I thightened the grip I had around his torso. "I-I can help protect Berk, but, Your going to have to trust me" He added. Stoic and Valka shared a look before nodding. We all walked out to our dragons."Do you mind if I ride with you and Stormfly?"He asked cautiosly. I smiled and nodded. Quickly mounting Stormfly, Hiccup pulled himself up and clung to my waist for support. We took off."Im not use to being the rider" Hiccup said, making us all laugh."Sooooo...Whats the plan? Snotlout asked curiously. "You guys, get Berk ready for war and gather as many riders and dragons as you can. Ill see you at Berk!" He yelled and jumped of Stormfly, morphing mid air and zooming away. I watched him until he became a black speck."Come on! We have to reach Berk before the trappers do!" Valka ordered, we all picked up speed.

(????? P.O.V)
I stared with a motionless face at the dark fog that clouded over the sea. "Sir, The new supply of dragons are ready for docking" A small, nervous said from behind me."Good, Get them loaded beforr we reach the storm". I ordered, looking up at the black clouds."Yes sir" The voice said again, footsteps slowly faded away. I furrowed my eyebrows at the brewing storm, quietness surrounded me. Thats a firs-"Drago!" A nausally voice cut through the silence. Eret son of Eret. I grunted and turned towards the trapper."Just like I promised, a new batch of dragon!" He said, his voice wavering slightly. I craned my neck and frowned when I saw 2 dragons, 2 small dragons. I stood still fir a moment before curling my fingers around Erets neck, pushing him against the wooden pole."D-Drago!" He exlaimed, trying to pry my hands off."I need a new batch of dragons befrie we reach Berk! You go out there, toBerk and you better not come back empty handed". I said furiosly. He nodded his head vigorously and I dropped him to the floor. He stayed silent as he rubbed his now red neck."HURRY UP! WE NEED TO BE READY BY DAY BREAK!" I shouted loudly, soilders scrambled off.
I watched as Eret and his crew sailed off, dispearing into the unluring fog. I scowled."If only I had that hybrid" I murrmured. Then I thougj to myself.
That Night Fury.......

I was thinking on ending it here but that woukd be a really short chapter sooo....dont expect to much more.

(Astrid P.O.V)
As soon as we landed, Stoic begun his speech to the village. Once the word 'Drago' came out of his mouth, we were bombarded with questions.
"I thought Drago was dead!"
"Is he coming to us!"
"Whe!-"
Hundreds of questions and comments flew at us."STOP!" Stoic shouted, everyone fell silent.
"Yes, Drago is coming. We need to prepare". Stoic ordered on a calm voice. There were a series of nods and Stoic continued."Anyone with a Dragon will go out and search for more, The rest of us will prepare for attack" Stoic said.
Most of Berk stayed, preparing and a few others cane with us. We ended up splitting. I was with FishLegs, Gobber and a diffrent villager. Stoic stayed back at Berk, helping setting up."What do you think Hiccup's doing?". FishLegs asked curiously. I shrugged my shoulders and he fell silent.
It was a peacful flight, even though I knew it would never last.

(Hiccups P.O.V)
I narrowed my eyes as I swivled through the sea stacks. Fog clouded my vision.
Slowly, the mist dispeared and I soared into a clearing, a large, ice stucture stood in the center of the ocean. I grinned and picked up speed, darting into a small cave. I released a powerful roar only to recieve one in return. Once I zoomed out of the cave, I landed on the edge of a large cavern. I smiled at the dragon that greeted me.
"Prince, Where were you?"
The giant, white dragon asked worridley.
"Sorry, I was shoot down by Dagur but....my family saved me, my human family."
I added with a small smile.
"Thats incredable."
He answered back.
I sighed and spoke.
"Dragos Trappers are coming to Berk, and I need the nests help"
I aksed hopefully. The dragon thought for a moment before releasing a puff of white smoke.
"Very well, prepare the nest for war"
He agreed. I smiled and morphed, flying off to notify the dragons.
Let the war begin.....

Hey guys, hope you liked this chapter and sorry for slow updates. Please vote, comment or follow!
I really appreciate it!
Cya!